.𝟬𝟬𝟵

𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗜𝘁

𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗜𝘁

↢ ❦ ↣

'How long was he following me to end up here...?' Is the first real thought that crosses your mind as you stare at South from afar.

You can't help but fear what his massive form would look like up close. If he was tall, too muscular, and scary from a distance, you certainly don't want to meet him up close.

"Well, are they true? C'mon now, don't hold out on me!" He laughs evilly, making a chill run down your spine. "[name]~!" he sings, taking a step closer. "Don't act like I can't see you!"

'no shit dumbass' you force yourself off the couch, pain shooting through your left leg due to your quick forgetfulness. 'damn, this might be an issue'

"Oi!"

You flinch out of your thoughts, realizing he was stepping closer to the point his height only grew. "The hell do-" your next words are muffled, for a large hand - likely the size of your head - aggressively wraps around your mouth and jaw.

You're then forced back into the chair but in a more uncomfortable position. Your back is shoved in the crack of the couch, making it feel as if your spine was going to snap. And with the way South was gripping your face down, it stretched the back of your neck painfully.

'Is he just going to beat me? isn't he supposed to state his proposal first?!' You think to yourself, using your only facial features left and sending a glare in the mans way.

"So are they true? You waiting for another gang to pick you up? Well I'm here!"

'Bloody hell' His entire face was horrifying, something you'd see in a very graphic scary game or film. His scowl, murderous grin, and deadly looking eyes all sent shivers throughout your body.

You tuck in your right leg and lift it up to press the bottom of your shoe onto his shoulder, attempting to shove him back. Unfortunately, his body weight easily overpowered yours, and probably always will.

"Well come on, I'm waiting!"

'...' you felt your mind and stare go blank as your eyebrows furrow in genuine confusion. 'does he not realize his hand is on my mouth'

"mn-" You lift both your hands up to his wrist holding your face due to his fingers digging into your skin. Now you can handle pain, but when it feels like his fingers are going to poke holes into your cheeks and teeth, then that's when you start to worry.

You press down on his veins in one attempt, but at the same time push past the pain and lift your injured leg. You shoot your left foot up and connect it with his jaw, forcing his head up towards the ceiling. You pull back your other foot from his shoulder and slam it into his throat, making him release his grip on you.