.𝟬𝟯𝟲

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀

↢ ❦ ↣

2003

Wakasa didn't want to be away from home for so long, but there was so much chaos at the gym that day that he was working hard every single minute. Fortunately, Benkei took the responsibility of training all day while he was just left with clean up duty, because he was so close to going off on someone who didn't deserve it.

He was fine at home this morning, yeah he skipped breakfast and lunch, giving it to Benkei so it didn't go to waste, but something just ticked him off for some reason. It started when he got on his bike, ready to leave for work when he wished he could just lay in bed all day. Then it was him shamelessly cursing at all the red lights he was stopped at, the unorganized shoe shelf at work, people not putting things back after using them, etc.

Finally he did end up snapping at someone, and that person was Benkei. Even though the man told him it was okay and to go get some rest, Wakasa felt horrible and knew nothing could justify his actions - Benkei thought otherwise.

Now Wakasa enters his home, shutting the door behind him before locking it and closing the curtains. The lights were off except for the tv, playing some old anime he remembers coming out when he was like seven.

He takes a step forward before leaning over the nearby couch, looking down at the girl who's fast asleep on her front. The tv illuminates her [color] skin but not once does she flinch from the change in scenes.

Wakasa walks around the couch and kneels, firstly turning off the tv before settling the remote on the coffee table. He then turns back to you, tilting his head to mirror it with yours. The lack of sound coming from the tv must've set something off for you, because your face began to scowl.

The change makes some hair fall over your face, so he carefully tucks it back behind your shoulder. He then makes the move to grab your hand, watching your expressions to make sure you don't wake up. He sits on the floor, criss-crossed as he raises the back of your palm to his forehead. He closes his eyes for a moment, solely focusing on the physical presence.

It didn't last long, for the heat from his head expanded to your hand, mind convincing you your entire body was hot. So in the next moment, you begin to stir awake, unaware you slipped your hand from Wakasa's grip.

He stands up as you adjust on your back, rubbing your eyes as a yawn escapes your lips. "'Kasa?" you call in a whisper, feeling the presence of him standing next to you.

"Yeah, it's me" he assures, a natural frown resting on his lips. "You stayed up again?"

You nod, keeping an arm draped over your eyes. Your head then turns to the cushions, a deep breath leaving you that exposes your exhaustion. 'She must've had a rough day too', he thinks.