.𝟬𝟯𝟴

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺

↢ ❦ ↣

Say all the shit you want about the Haitani brothers, call them names everyday and hate them. But you can't deny they throw unforgettable parties and have the best hang out locations none of you would be able to find on your own.

It's ridiculous how annoying they could be, unnecessary their comments and behavior are. And it's frustrating how they get to find all the fun with no trouble.

It was a quarter after eleven when everyone who agreed to go, showed up. The brothers were there first, then Shion, Mochi, and Kakucho. You, Sanzu, and Koko were last, understandably so since their suggestion was still a toss up.

"Fuck– you would think the amount of times you came here, you'd cut a hole by now" you grumbled, checking your pants for any rips after hopping some high ass fence. If you were to guess, it was probably about twelve to fifteen feet tall.

"Don't be lame, [name]" Ran rolls his eyes, crossing his arms as the others land on their feet, dirt spiraling by their shoes. In response you give him a mocking face, flipping him off to which he does the exact same.

"No, she has a point" Surprisingly, Kakucho agrees with you. "You guys say there's no guards, and no police come around here. So what's one fence to cut a hole in?" he asks, running a hand over his shaved head.

"Aw, thanks Kakucho~" you beam, nudging his arm with yours which earns you a glare. You're then abruptly pulled to the side away from him, flipping your smile upside down.

"Can you maybe try not to get us killed?" Koko scolds in a whisper, clicking his tongue at the sight of you rolling your eyes.

Suddenly, the string of lights hanging above begin to turn on one by one, different areas of the fair eventually lighting up. Personally, they had you in awe despite the unfazed expression you had glued on. Part of you could just stand there for hours and walk around, following the lights as if they were your path. But that seemed too childish.

"Don't panic, lights can barely be seen by all the damn trees and vines" Rindou walks out from behind a wall, making your trio realize he wasn't there when you guys made it over the fence.

"The rides don't work, all the power goes to the games" Ran began explaining to you guys since the others made it clear this isn't their first time. "But there's some pretty cool and nasty shit laying around ready to be discovered, since people sneak in here all the time" he chuckles, proving his point by holding up a busted syringe.

"Gross dude" Koko pushes his hand away, disgusted he found it funny to approach him with it. It's laugher he gets in return as he rubs his hand on his pants, as if Ran was a disease himself.

"Wait, so if the rides don't work then what's the point of coming here?" You ask. "If throwing darts is your idea of team building, then count me out" Despite your doubts, you find yourself following behind them further into the park.