.𝟬𝟯𝟵

𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

↢ ❦ ↣

A few days passed since the team bonding exercise that didn't end poorly like you thought it would. Well, does out running Mochi after spraying him with the water gun count as a win?

Anyways, now you find yourself sitting outside your window on the fire escape stairs. No one's ever on them, so it feels like your own little place. Though, there is that cat that comes around every now and then, you wonder where she's been.

"Now we have the twins joining us! Even Pah-chin and Peh-yan!" currently you were on the phone with Takemichi, which is mainly the reason you were outside. "We basically have all the captains and vices back!" he exclaims with so much excitement as he stares at the new uniform Mitsuya tidied up.

As he was informing you of the benefiting news, you were eating a cup of ramen. You swallow your recent bite and hum, "Nice going, not surprised they joined" you congratulate with your signature frown, for there were way less captains and vices than there was at the disbandment of Toman. "But Takemichi, how are you going to send the message that you want to fight the Kanto Manji gang?" you question, tilting your head to the side.

The line goes silent for a second, only the sound of the wind and slurping of your noodles substitutes the absence. "Can you repeat that?" The boy asks, rubbing the side of his neck.

You let out a sigh, knowing damn well he heard you but was being a little girl about it. "I asked you, how are you going to–"

"Again, please?"

"Shut up!" you snapped, dropping your fork into the cup before setting it aside. You pull your legs to sit criss-cross and straighten your posture, annoyed with his stalling. "How are you going to send your message" it wasn't even a question to think about at this point, you wanted the answer now with full confidence.

"Well why can't you just tell him–"

"You want me dead, don't you?" your facial expression drops blank, tone threatening to fall to its lowest point. "You dumbass, do you know what happens to rats in the gang? Do you know how many people he had us take care of?! Who knows what he'll do to me" your other hand waves in the air to express your concern, feeling your throat tighten at the thoughts.

"Well how am I supposed to do it?!" He asks, equally as confused.

"Shit, I don't know" you shrug. "Send a bird his way?"

"[name], be serious"

"Sorry"

You let out a shiver as a cold breeze of wind brushes over. It was getting late and the sun was already close to gone, so the temperature dropped, suggesting you should head inside before the juice to your ramen loses its steam. Plus, the bluish hoodie you wear wasn't really doing much to protect you from the weather.