.𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀

↢ ❦ ↣

You don't know how many personalities you have, or how many of them you tend to use. The one you know you use majority of the time is when you become serious, turning loyal and submissive for the Kanto Manji gang just for the safety of yourself.

Which is why your soft and comforting side was gone with a snap, face dropped into a frown which it can normally be found in. You're letting go of the handlebars to your bike before lifting your legs off, mentally sighing at the situation.

You really didn't want to be having a meeting with Koko and Sanzu so soon, especially since it has to do with the gang. Mikey was remaining off the map and there is still no leads as to where he went, Sanzu's been trying ever since he left. That's what the meeting is probably about, Mikey once again.

You scoff as you walk through the gangs base, feeling a headache form just being there. You expected the gang to at least have some time to lay low now that you guys were declared the top, but Koko was doing too much.

"This better be worth my time" You open the door to the room where a long and wide U-shaped couch is, a table fitting into its empty space that matches its length. "Just because I'm back in the gang doesn't mean I wanted to see your faces so soon. Seeing you the other day was enough"

Koko – who was the only person there – gives you a look of disbelief and annoyance before rolling his eyes. "Don't be so full of yourself" he crosses one leg over the other and throws an arm over the back of the couch.

"I'll be full of myself as much as I want" you scoff, walking down the left side of the table before sitting a few feet away from him. "Now why are we here" you toss the back of your head over the couch and close your eyes.

For a moment Koko just stares at you, eyes narrowed with his brows pulled together. He then looks at himself, making sure he's seeing things right. "Where's your uniform?" he asks, turning his head back to you.

"hm?"

"Your uniform, you're not wearing it"

You look down at your outfit and give a shrug, not seeing a problem with what you're wearing since Mikey wasn't around to correct it – Koko was though. It was just a simple thin black turtleneck tucked into some black pants, along with a belt wrapped through its hoops. You didn't exactly come from your apartment where your coat was.

"What's the big deal? It isn't hurting anybody" you laugh, kicking your legs up on the table and resting your hands on your stomach. "Unless you're gonna dress code me" you give him a face of false worry, mocking how he seems to take the littlest things so seriously.

He doesn't acknowledge your remarks, folding his arms over his chest as he tilts his head down. You weren't going to complain, at least it was now silent and you didn't partake in anything. Though, with the way his leg bounced up and down, he was obviously holding something in.