.𝟬𝟮𝟵

𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘅

𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘅

↢ ❦ ↣

It was barely the afternoon, sun still out shining bright while people filled the roads and sidewalks to their capacity. It was just another normal day for the hard working citizens who actually went to school and had a job, supporting themselves or their families.

Unlike some delinquents who spend their days in hospitals, battlefields, cop cars, etc. But at least you guys get new fun adventures everyday!

Unfortunately for people like Takemichi, he's mostly the one getting injured. From getting stabbed right through the hand, to getting beaten unconscious to the point it could've been fatal. Yet, he still hasn't given up.

Not even as he lays in the hospital bed, staring up as he gets lost in his own thoughts. According to Koko he's been out for three days, three days lost to time that could've really benefited him. He's so frustrated with himself he can't even acknowledge anything around him.

Not the ceiling he stares at right above him, not the window that a plane will occasionally pass in the distance, not the [color] haired girl standing in his peripheral vision–

"huh" It came out as a weak groan, Takemichi struggling to turn his head in the direction of the door – still getting used to the mask and bandages sealing his injuries.

You tilt your head with furrowed brows, nose scrunched with a twisted frown of disgust with a bit of concern. "You look like shit, Takemichi" is the first thing to come out of your mouth, which isn't really an ideal thing for someone to hear after waking up from a three day coma.

He watches as you walk from the door, grabbing the nearby stool and rolling it next to his bed. "Learn any lessons yet?" you question him, sitting on the chair even though his silence felt unwelcoming. "Sorry" you're quick to apologize, making things awkward for yourself.

"What are you doing here, [name]?" His voice was hoarse, nothing even there as more than half his words faded out completely – but you managed to make sense of them.

"Well, I'm supposed to be telling you to just fuck off of the Kanto Manji gang and Mikey" You get straight to the point, slowly beginning to spin in the chair. "But I know that's just a waste of time, and that I shouldn't waste my breath" you shrug.

"so then why are you here"

"For my own benefit" You stop spinning to take a glance at the door, darting your eyes at the crack towards the bottom to make sure it's clear. You then spin to face him, sharing your unbothered expression which oddly enough brought comfort to him – as if he was assured you meant no harm. "Kanto Manji's too. I want you to tell me where this gang is going" it's more demanding than a question like you intended, but he showed no reaction.