.𝟬𝟱𝟯

𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿

𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿

↢ ❦ ↣

Even though the sun was out, the sky was dark and gloomy due to all the clouds covering every inch. The world feels quiet yet calm, but pay it too much mind and suddenly you'll feel disorderly. Not even the prettiest place in the universe can help ease a single thought.

The world lost its vibrancy, everything around has turned a shade darker in your perspective. Grass and trees looked gloomy, the sky forever being gray until nightfall when it was pitch-black; overall, it felt like everyday was going to be a rainy one.

It was as if no matter what day or time of the year it was, you still would never win against the world.

It's been close to two months but it still hasn't registered in your mind, nothing has really. All day everyday you do nothing but zone out and lose track of time, waking up just to go back to sleep, but can't because you refuse to go through with the recurring nightmares. Despite the attempts at keeping yourself healthy, lack of sleep goes against it all.

The temperature has been dropping lately, leaves on the trees turning a bright red and orange that looked more like red-wine to you. They were falling all around, covering the grass surrounding where you sit. The cold breeze manages to brush against your face due to every other inch of skin being sheltered — minus your hands as well.

Your clothing attire looked thin when actually it was thick enough to protect you from the cold, whether you wanted to freeze or not. The entirety of your outfit was black, besides the old white sneakers you wear with few charms. A long-sleeve bodysuit underneath a loose zipped up jacket, and loose pants that scrunch up over your shoes. Newly added to your appearance are black oval sunglasses.

You watch the pond in front of you, the only movement it got was the leaves falling into it due to the wind. The area must have not been popular due to the lack of people, not a single person in sight. In sight.

The left part of your headphones is suddenly shifted off of your ear, making every sound on that side invade your head. No longer were things muffled, catching you off guard and immediately reaching for your right sleeve.

You turn your head and knit your eyebrows in frustration, irritated by the person's audacity. Though, you blink in shock before relaxing your tense body — staring at the raven-haired boy who looks back at you with an unfazed expression. Annoyance still lingers around your mind, feeling bothered no matter who it was.

"Found you," Koko tries to joke with a flat tone, keeping a small distance until he knows you've stopped reaching for the switchblade in your jacket. "It's just me" he assures.

You don't say anything other than pulling the weapon out from your sleeve and setting it beside you. He doesn't put much thought into it before inviting himself on the blanket, careful not to overstep the blade he takes as nothing but a warning.