.𝟬𝟯𝟯

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼

↢ ❦ ↣

"What the hell are you doing here Hanma" You waste no time in questioning the boy that stands in front of you, offering his annoying and taunting grin you wish could just be scraped off of him.

You can't determine why you're talking so calmly with him after all this time, being left to wonder why you aren't in the middle of a brawl with him. God you wish you could scratch his eyes out and break a few bones.

"Hm?" Hanma hums, shrugging his brows in amusement. His face then seems to drop more seriously, the corner of his lips still taunting you. "oh, I heard they were performing Beetlejuice here so I came to get myself a seat in the front row" he informs, throwing a thumb over his shoulder which his head follows. "I saved you one right here, or if you want you can sit on that one. or that one over there, or that one–"

"Shut the fuck up you fucking smartass" you drop your arms to your sides and scowl your face; eyebrows furrowing with scrunched eyes and an open frown in disbelief. "I mean where's Mikey?" you specify, astonished you have to even make it clear.

Hanma turns back to you and points a finger up, "He's watching the play from up there"

For some reason– some stupid fucking reason, you allow your head to turn in the direction he was pointing and look. There were other seats high up for those willing to pay extra, but they were all empty.

"Ha! Made you look!" Hanma holds himself as he laughs at your stupidity, mockingly wiping away a tear that wasn't even there.

You look back at him, eyes narrowing with the left slightly twitching. "Fuck you!" you whack his arm away he lifted to point at you, using your other hand to shove him back by his shoulder and shut him up. "So help me Hanma you're getting on my last nerve! Why are you here and not Mikey?!"

"Hey, hey, hey~" he holds his hands up to create distance, still using that trolling voice. "Let's calm down here. Take a seat and we can catch– hey!"

You grab him by his collar, both sides and tightening them to choke his neck. "Hanma I have been done playing your games the second you tried killing me" You spit, jerking the collar to add more pressure, but he only found it interesting. "Now where the fuck is Mikey"

"C'mon, we had our fun–ngh–times" he cleared his throat mid sentence, wrapping a hand around your wrist to get it off. "I've feel you've gotten bolder"

"Mikey, Hanma. Where" You question again, letting go due to his creepy aura.

Hanma clicks his tongue and lets out a disappointed sigh, taking a step back to reach into his pockets. "Still up his ass, I see" he shakes his head. You watch suspiciously as he takes something out, eyes still focused on you with a bored frown.