.𝟬𝟯𝟱

𝗔𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗔𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

↢ ❦ ↣

You stalled until Thursday night, thinking the few days you were given to prepare would be enough. It wasn't. But at least you know what you're going to say? you don't.

Currently you ride on your motorcycle down the busy streets, shop and pole lights illuminating your face every other second. The engine roars past different cars, cutting them off just so you could beat the yellow light and get the night over with.

You're on the way to the gym you're surprised is still up and running, the location still engraved into your mind. it's embarrassing for you to remember such things, which is why you cursed yourself out the entire ride.

The fresh air blowing against your face brought some ease though, as well as the fact Sanzu or Koko weren't around to chat. You were alone to enjoy the normal city noises, car engines, people talking, music from different shops or clubs, etc. Ohhh but do you feel bad for Koko, having to put up with Sanzu's annoying behavior.

It honestly made you wonder why you and Koko weren't paired up since usually Sanzu preferred working alone or assisting Mikey whenever he needed it. Oh well, you're starting to like the solo task.

You come to a stop on your motorcycle, placing a foot on the sidewalk and leaning your bike with you. You turn it off as you look up at the building reading "Gojo Gym", seeing as it's still open for the day. Weird considering it's about to be ten at night.

It's irritating you that all the memories of this place come in fast like a train, forcibly making you see faded silhouettes moving frame by frame. Ones of different heights, poses, etc. It irked you badly.

"Let's just get this over with..." you mumble to yourself, tucking your key into your pocket while knocking down the kick stand.

You get off your bike and slide off the backpack you wear, unzipping it as you approach the glass entrance. You then open the door which sets off an old time bell, so use to the sound that your selective hearing ignores it.

After welcoming yourself into the gym, you remain by the door and pull out two white coats representing the Kanto Manji Gang. "oh shit..." you pinch your nose at the stench of sweat, cutting off your gag so you have no way to breathe in the nasty smell. That's certainly something you didn't miss.

Your attention is grabbed by a door opening, the knob clicking being the sound to perk up your ears. It was the door on the left side of the place, from what you remember being Benkei's room. And sure enough, he's the one walking out while rubbing the back of his head.

Your eyes meet, making him stop in his tracks. You swallow the forming lump in your throat while trying your best to keep an unbothered face, Benkei has no trouble doing the same.