.𝟬𝟮𝟱

𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂

↢ ❦ ↣

It was maybe around nine in the afternoon, just a couple of hours after finally responding to Inupi's messages. You don't remember exactly what was said, just that a few words were exchanged over text before finding yourself where you are now – in front of your old apartment door.

Mikey was off the map, Sanzu was looking for him, and Koko was acting off. None of them for any reason would need you at the moment, so you were taking advantage of it to do your own thing without telling them. It was stupid to think how you feel the need to report to them about the things you're doing, because Mikey had made it a routine. Not today though.

You haven't had a chance to ease your nerves about this whole thing, you kind of just shoved them all down. It was mainly the fact you were just feet away from confrontation, and you don't have a single good excuse for your draining and unnecessary abandonment. how ironic.

"Suck it up, you bitch" you mumble to yourself. Your hand raises to knock, but it pauses a few inches away as your face scowls which exposes your bothered state. "You bloody wuss" you curse again before swallowing your doubt and confidently giving the door four knocks.

You bite the inside of your cheek as you take a step back, wondering where your usual uncaring and blunt mindset went. You could hear your heartbeat in your ears, pounding at a normal pace. One of your hands grab at your ear, head tilting to the side with some confusion.

Suddenly, matching the beat was a pair of footsteps that sounded more like exhausted stomps. You try your best to relax your tense state, a sigh leaving your lips just before you could hear the chain and lock clink. 'oh shit' you let out one final breath, eyes keeping shut until you hear the door crack open.

Not even a second later, the door widened even more; revealing a very unusual– "Seishu?" you tilt your head in concern, noticing the way he looks extremely exhausted and deeply frowning way more than usual. Your worries were now focused on him for a different reason, wondering how long he looked like this.

You saying his name must've done something, because immediately his face scrunched as a short breath left him, indicating he choked on it. Within the next second, he's reaching out to you and pulling you inside the apartment, letting the door shut by itself.

The grip was tight, his arms wrapping around your neck as the side of his head fell over them, nudging against your own. "Where the fuck have you been" he doesn't acknowledge the worry you have for him, questioning you before you could do it to him. "I thought something had– had happened to you after that night. I thought you hated me– I thought– fuck" His hold only tightens, securing you close to him as much as he can in fear you'll disappear again.

Your hands found themselves resting against his sides, stunned from the unexpected contact that made you stiff. Nothing else but this moment filled your head, his words and body language being your top priority to focus on. 'hated?' you ask yourself with disbelief at the strong word.