.𝟬𝟰𝟱

𝗡𝗮𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗡𝗮𝗶𝘃𝗲

↢ ❦ ↣

You dumb, dumb-idiot. How could you forget? No wonder everything felt more chaotic than it was, because you weren't given a heads up.

You can't really remember much of what happened in the past few weeks, all of it merging together so to you it only felt like a few days. There hasn't been a meeting since the last, thankfully. You'll still be given tasks to complete, but they're given as a solo mission from now on. It's either you staying home or out doing something, then going to sleep for it to repeat.

You don't talk as much anymore, only when you're spoken to. All contact with Inupi, Takemichi, etc. have been cut off. Living with Mikey meant there was no reason for you to be on your phone since he was always right there to talk to, so you practically don't use it anymore. On a better note, you haven't been met with his wrath.

But again, all of that has merged into a blur, even some moments have been completely erased from your memory. It all leads you to this morning, a horrible way to start the day.

You woke up with a major headache, felt like you couldn't even breathe because of it. What made it worse was a deadly cramp impaling your side, making you scream into your pillow to express the annoyance. Then, it only got worse.

Your nose started to bleed, both sides. It didn't take long before you felt nauseous with the taste of vomit burning the back of your throat. You pushed past the throbbing pain and forced yourself up to your feet, running to the bathroom just in time to throw up into the toilet.

It was early in the morning too, and not to mention, the day before the final battle. You did no drinking, no smoking, or even ate anything bad the day prior. But you knew what it was, it was pretty obvious.

The dream you had was insane, gut-wrenching shit that felt too real. There were bodies, so many lifeless bodies everywhere covered in blood and wounds. You could barely recognize everyone, Mikey, Sanzu, the Kawata twins, Chifuyu, Pah-chin, and just everyone! It was unbelievable how the blood on your hands, face, and arms were still freshly leaking – even though it didn't belong to you.

Your visions have been gone for a while, so long you forgot why you were still even of use. But that couldn't have been a vision, right? Everyone can't just die the day of battle with no one left standing. So what was it, another glitch? Can you even have glitches in visions – besides you?

"ugh my god..." you gag, holding the hair out of your face as your elbows rest on the seat. There was sweat forming on your forehead, and your face was hotter than warm; it didn't help that you were wearing thick clothing.

It's ridiculous how it all came at once, as if it's been holding back just to mess with you. At first you thought it may have been your period given the headache and cramps, but the nausea and bloody-nose were new. You've been in the bathroom long enough to know it wasn't that, so with the image that snuck itself into your dream, it was obvious you had a vision. Well, hopefully not a vision.