.𝟬𝟭𝟱

𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

↢ ❦ ↣

The stars are taking your full attention, and with them never ending made it felt as if you were trapped in a loop. Your head felt light as your body was limp against the passenger seat of Sasha's car.

You can faintly hear the music on the radio, but that might be because it's turned down due you having a real scolding coming soon from someone who doesn't even have the right.

You're having trouble swallowing the straining lumps in your throat which cause a few tear drops to pool at the corner of your eyes before disappearing. Despite the numbing sensation, you can feel your fingers twitching against your legs, too tired or just too out of it to stop them. Your eyelids were heavy, having to blink them away along with a sigh.

"Ridiculous, absolutely fucking ridiculous"

Ever since you've got in the car, Sasha has been mumbling to himself various profanities targeted towards you. He was steering his wheel with one hand as his other prompted on the car door, fist holding the side of his head. He's refused to look over at you, it's not like you'll be there waiting to lock eyes. You were too occupied staring out the window anyways.

You've never been this level of drunk before, and maybe it was the drugs also playing a part in your intoxicated state, but it's pretty obvious that by the end of the night - many things would go wrong.

Take now as an example, for a feeling that cannot be helped is rising within you all due to Sasha's constant complaints - portraying him as one who feels the need to make people feel bad about themselves just to feel better about himself.

"I mean, do you know how fucking ridiculous it is for me - a thirty year old man - to pick up a fucking drunk eighteen year old?!"

It was only two, but it felt like he dropped more F bombs in that sentence than he did the entire night. And his loud voice caused a headache, making your face scowl as you dig your head further back into the seat.

"Huh? Answer me, [name]!" he sits up properly and uses his unoccupied hand to hit the top of the steering wheel. "You're not even old enough to legally drink!"

You slowly open your eyes, softly closing your lips before they twist in frustration. "what..?" you mumble, quick to turn your head over to him but keeping it glued to the seat. "Not old enough?" you nod your head, acting as if you're trying to understand what he just said. "You literally offer me bottles"

"Because you're with me" He nods his head to exaggerate every word, shifting a little towards you but still not looking at you. "I'm there to make sure you don't do dumb shit like this!" he throws an arm in the air. "I mean-" he scoffs, shaking his head in disbelief. "I just wanna know what the fuck you were thinking drinking every cup that made you like this"