.𝟬𝟭𝟳

𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸

𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸

↢ ❦ ↣

"Fucking Hell, Sanzu!"

"What the fuck dude!?"

"Hahahahahha– uuhh – hahaha!!"

You and Koko both stand side by side, slightly mirroring each other as you look at the pink haired boy from afar. Your lips are pulled back in concern and horror as your guys eyes blow wide.

Sanzu stands over an..unresponsive body that fingers occasionally still twitch – though it's slowly starting to become more and more rare. You didn't understand the hype or excitement he must be feeling, because all he did to the nameless Rokuhara member was slice his neck till he stumbled to the ground.

Now he's laughing like a damn sociopath.

"Aw, fuck man" you curse, eyeing your shoe closely as your leg lifts up. Blood stained the side of your sneakers, in the corner of your eye you could see some on Koko's too.

"Fucking prick" the dark-haired boy swears.

"Oh, stop complaining!" Sanzu barks, snapping his head over to the both of you.

"Then stop swinging that damn thing around!" You shout back, stomping a foot and throwing a hand in the direction of his weapon.

"You're getting blood everywhere!" Koko adds, copying your actions and also raising his chin a little higher.

It's been about five days since getting the message from Mikey to step your game up, five whole days where you've also been going through hell.

Starting off with the whole plan of lowering Rokuhara's numbers, it hasn't been going well for you. You're under some super serverlance by the gang itself, making things become more difficult. There are only a few who are – for some reason – still intrigued by you, but you can't even lay a finger on them without being interrogated.

Another thing was your routine and setting. It was either Sasha's place or the hideout you could be found at, which honestly made you go a little insane. It didn't help that time felt like it was going slower, along with the inside of your body being forced to accept abrupt changes that made you feel sick.

You needed fresh air, a different setting, to see different faces, etc. So when you heard your friend Julian managed to lure another Rokuhara member, you decided you would meet Sanzu at the given location and hang with him. It had been close to almost a month since seeing him. However, your claim was that you wanted to make sure he was doing his job right. Like you'd let that asshole feel satisfaction.

Oh, and Koko apparently tagged along too.

"Oi, get that thing away from me!" You grab Sanzu's wrist which is covered with a black glove stained with blood.