.𝟬𝟮𝟮

𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

↢ ❦ ↣

Takemichi may have good intentions, but sometimes they made him look like a fool. He tried too hard focusing on one person who couldn't be saved, leading to innocent others getting hurt and even killed.

His girlfriend, it was only supposed to be his girlfriend in the future he wanted to save. Now, it's a boy who's far too gone, lost in his own dark thoughts that make him an enemy to all.

"You can't stop destroying things, can you?" Mikey questions, titling his head to the side as he locks eyes with Takemichi. "I'm the same. That's why i'm here to destroy you" he states, calmly walking forward till they're only a foot apart.

Mikey then grabs Takemichis right arm in a bruising and stiffening grip. "You–" he directs him. "–Are in my way" he then raises his knee up while pulling Michi's arm down, breaking the bone with ease and zero hesitation.

Takemichis jaw drops, a choked gasp trapped in his throat as the pain finally registers. He then drops to his knees, the other arm holding onto the injured one as he screams, "AAAGH!".

"Now then..." Mikey continues to walk past him, approaching South who hasn't moved a single inch. "How do you want to die?"

South freezes, smile long gone which is replaced by an open frown of shock. His right eye is bruised and swollen to the point he couldn't see out of it, and so much blood was covering his face. Some ran down his head, into and out of his black eye, his nose, mouth, ear, etc. He had already lost.

"Don't do it Mikey-Kun!" Takemichi shouts.

You stand up on your feet and clench your teeth, eyes shaking in distress as your lips part. Takemichi was already on the ground like you expected, South lost all movement, and Mikey-

Mikey already had South pinned on the ground. He straddles the man, both of his fists repeatedly striking South's face. Everytime Mikey pulls back his hands, more and more blood from South follows them, covering them. The red substance even began flying onto his own face, but not one bit did he care.

Blood splatters onto the pavement, on Mikey's pants, onto his shirt, on his hair, on South's body, everywhere.

Everyone froze where they were, not a single fight other than them going on. And it wasn't even a fight anymore, it was Mikey looming over a dead corpse, going overkill. South was dead, gone, defeated. It was Kanto Manji for the win, and as much sense as it made, this wasn't the way to claim victory.

Mikey's punches come to a stop as he stands from the unresponsive body. He's completely unfazed by the whole thing, staring down at South emotionless, in a different state of mind that blinds him from his own strength. He walks away without a care.

"South!" Takemichi shouts, falling on both knees next to the man in question. His hands fly up to his wrist and neck, but he frowns and shakes his head from the observation. "He's gone.." he whispers.