.𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

↢ ❦ ↣

"VIIIVOOOO, KAWARAGI SENJU!"

South and Senju were still at it, kicks and punches being tossed around with force. Senju has managed to keep up with South's careless attacks, moving away just a second before the man could land anything on her.

"It's the first time I've felt this great!" He shouts again, hand pulling back and immediately making its way back in the youngers direction. Senju dodges the hit like she's been doing the last few, zero expression on her face.

She then kicks her feet up and manages to hit the side of his face, but South continues to laugh it off with crazed eyes while exposing his teeth. "A new rhythm is born!" he goes on. "Such a blessing moment! I want this beat to go on and on and on!"

Senju goes to strike him with her other foot, but it all goes downhill from there. South easily dodges the expected attack, sending a shiver down Senju's spine as her face now changes to a wary one. South spins and helps the girl out by speeding up her fall, throwing her in the same direction which she had no control over.

"Senju!" Takemichi shouts, eyeing the girl who lands next to him with a cringed face as blood spits from her mouth.

"Move, Hanagaki Takemichi"

The boy in question looks up with sealed lips, body softly shaking as a huge hand grips over his right shoulder. It's South standing behind him, grinning murderously as his eyebrows arch even higher which reveal his insane spinning eyes.

"eh?" the boy gasps.

South then walks past him, making his way over to Senju as Takemichi stands there – out of place and in a panic. South is laughing viciously, becoming riled up as he's only a few more steps away from Brahmans leader, and just a few more steps away from victory.

However, ruining his moment was an unexpected attack coming from right in front of him. First there was the sound of quick running feet, followed by a grunt of one of his underlings. He picked his head up too late, not even getting a chance to shift his eyes to understand the incoming collision.

Suddenly, the soles of a pair of shoes dig into his face, briefly twisting the skin from the angle the person was spinning in. The attack that caught him off guard sends South right back over to Takemichi, well actually even further.

Takemichi looks back, expecting to see Senju. The girl still lays on her back staring up at the sky. His eyes then shift back over to South's, but they stop right in front of him. "[name]?!" he questions, body stiffening as he takes a step back.

You either don't hear, or purposely ignore him because not even a second of South being sent back by your attack – you're already running towards him.