.𝟬𝟭𝟬

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲

↢ ❦ ↣

"The hell do you mean you didn't know?"

The next day after so many confrontations - in your opinion - you didn't wake up as sore as you thought. Your leg may have been hurting the most, but even that didn't really affect your movement.

It's a good thing you feel close to normal, or else you'd be worried about going to Rokuhara Tandai's hideout for the first time. Alone. Enemy's from the past there. Risking your life for one idiot.

The purple jumpsuit you wore didn't make it any better. The thing was at least two sizes bigger than what you would usually wear. You could unbutton the top part and wrap the sleeves around your waist by crossing them behind your back before pulling them back to the front and tying it.

"As I said, I had no idea, honestly" Koko says on the other line of the phone, typing away at his computer.

Currently you lean against your motorcycle, hand holding up your phone to your ear as the other messes with the surprisingly comfortable uniform - that was the only thing good about it.

"Did Sanzu?" You ask.

"He didn't seem to know either. He messaged me last night and said Mikey gave the order on his own to do it early" The boy shrugs.

You let out a long groan while running a hand down your face, "What the fuuuuck man"

"I'm assuming he didn't exactly go easy on you"

"Yeah no shit" you scoff. "I thought the guy was going to kill me"

"That bad, huh?" He hums, removing his hands from the keyboard to adjust his phone in a more comfortable position. "You're okay though? Enough to go through with the plan?"

You look off to the side, using your free arm to wrap around your stomach in a comforting manner. "Obviously.."

"And I'm also assuming you didn't get a chance to talk with Inui"

You feel your body tense, words coming to a sudden halt. Your eyes look around the area as you try thinking of something to say.

Was it even worth mentioning?

You use a hand to brush some hair out of your face before holding the back of your neck. You don't even want to think what Mikey would do or say if he found out you had an interaction with not only Draken, but with Brahmans top soldiers as well.

"Uh, no. It's probably not a good idea anyways" You lie, feeling a little sting pinch at your chest.

On the other end you could hear Koko hum again. "I realize that now. The area is probably surrounded with members of Brahman. As long as he stays around Draken, it'll be a high risk" he agrees.