.𝟬𝟬𝟰

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲

↢ ❦ ↣

The following morning after your exciting night with Sanzu, you're once again sleeping in. Body twisted in the sheets, hair all clumped up in your hood that's pulled over your head, lips slightly parted with little drool pooling at the hole, etc.

You're full blown asleep, headache awaiting for the moment you slip into consciousness. Maybe if it wasn't for the two pills you took before passing out then you'd probably wake up in a more calming mood; however, that wasn't the case.

The sound of buzzing is what first stirred you awake. The annoying vibration coming from your phone shaking against the dresser was hard to ignore, especially since your pillows were located right next to the shelf.

"mmh" you groan, eyebrows already locking close together as your straightened lips fall into a frown. Your hand clutches beneath your pillow as the other grips at the sheets, expressing the hatred you have for waking up.

When the buzzing continues, the hand grabbing the sheet reaches above your head and begins aimlessly searching for your phone. Your fingertips are being used to sweep around the top of the dresser, for you always end up placing it in a different spot every time.

Eventually the device is caught in your hands, so you pull it in front of your face and squint your eyes, wondering who would be calling you this early in the morning - it was close to being noon.

'Mikey..?' you think to yourself in confusion, wondering why he didn't just barge into your room to get you.

You shake your head and click answer, lazily letting the screen drop against your ear. "yeah..?" you groan, followed by a yawn as you twist the upper half of your body to face the ceiling.

"can you come to the living room?"

You take in a deep breath while placing your other palm onto your forehead, physically feeling the throbbing pain. "sure..." you breathe out.

The line then beeps, indicating the boy has hung up. You aren't offended or taken aback by his action, really you just don't care enough to worry.

You drop your phone next to your head before sitting up, aggressively rubbing the inner and outer corner of your eyes. Gosh, and that aching pain rounding your sides felt as if there were bruises formed on them. The hell did you do last night?

Last thing you remember was taking those pills as you sat on your bed, back against the wall. Maybe you just fell over wrong.

You push yourself off your bed and grab the fuzzy socks carelessly kicked at the foot of the mattress. You're then reaching for the other end, grabbing the pills in question. Once again, you do your same morning routine - not much worth mentioning.