.𝟬𝟬𝟲

𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

↢ ❦ ↣

Hours had passed along with the night you quickly ended up sleeping away. Wrapped up in soft blankets with your head resting against a fluffy pillow all offered by Sasha before he went to sleep in his own room.

If you were to be honest, sleeping on the couch was much more comfortable than your own bed. You're fortunate enough there was even enough space that you could easily roll over when you wanted to adjust. And at least you didn't wake up with aching pains around your midriff.

However, there was one major downside the first night staying over. And that was being woken up early.

"Kid, hey kid"

That's the first thing you woke up to, immediately furrowing your eyebrows as your lips twist in annoyance.

"C'mon, wake up real quick" Sasha sits on the nearby coffee table, rolling his eyes every time you ignore him.

He's glad he didn't grow with siblings younger than him, because if they had turned out like you - ignoring him like this - he definitely would have yanked their hair or rolled them off their bed. Unfortunately, in this situation it was you refusing to wake up.

Though, he did debate blasting a horn in your ear.

He leans forward and grabs your shoulder, giving it a light shake. "Just for a second, then you can go back to sleep" he assures, finally earning your interest.

You let out an exaggerated sigh and slightly opened your eyes, realizing the lights were still off. You didn't need to look over at the curtains to know it was still dark out, making you assume it must not even be six am yet.

"What?" You yawn, taking your arms out from the rolled blanket and giving them a stretch.

Sasha leans back and fiddles with his pocket before taking something out, "This is a key to the apartment. I'm gonna leave it right here-" he sets it beside him. "-I need to go right now, there's something I have to take care of in Nagoya. Probably won't be back till late at night"

Your eyes open all the way, still blinking repeatedly to adjust to your surroundings. You briefly lift yourself up on one arm and turn towards him, rubbing one of your eyes.

It was a similar statement you've heard in the past, way before meeting any of your friends. Your reaction was simply one triggering from the past. It was foolish and embarrassing to admit.

"I don't know your schedule, and if you're going to be staying here for a while you might need one in general" he further explains, standing up as assumes you must understand everything.

You let your head fall back down realizing it must be urgent. "Fine..I need to go somewhere later anyways" you yawn again, turning to face the back cushions as you wrap yourself even more within the blanket.