.𝟬𝟱𝟭

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹

↢ ❦ ↣

You didn't even realize that you were knocked out, for it mentally happens within a second. It doesn't feel like anything, the pain or worries you had before completely vanish. There was no memory playing in your head — which would usually happen whenever you were asleep or even just sitting down somewhere. And there wasn't any blood.

Regaining consciousness never felt better, perhaps a headache was formed due to the kick Mikey landed, but it wasn't as bad. Unfortunately, it soon increased because of some more stupid nonsense surrounding you.

"Dead? Are you guys dead?"

Your fingers twitch, digging at the dirt beneath you. Your eyebrows then furrow, scowling from the voice that feels close to the point you feel its breath fanning over your face. Next a hand clamped over your arm, shaking you in an attempt at waking you up.

"You don't smell, so you're not dead."

The more you become conscious, you feel some additional body weight pinning you to the ground. Eventually, you focus your blurred vision and realize you're down on your side; there's a few tracks and a rundown train in view. Oh, and there were also multiple knocked out guys who show no sign of getting up.

A sudden wince escapes your mouth at the feeling of your wound kicking in. You pick up your head and look past your shoulder, seeing as the cut wasn't bleeding as much from before. Though, that might be a bad thing. It doesn't matter, you have other things catching your attention.

For example, Peh-yan, who was behind the heavy weight on top of you. His left arm was draped over your side as his other was stretched elsewhere, probably in a failed attempt at holding himself up after Mikey had attacked him. He was still passed out, his eyelids that don't close all the way is proof of it.

You swallow a thick lump in your throat before turning your head around, immediately being met face to face with Pah-chin who only stares in curiosity — as if he was trying to determine if you were awake or just in and out of consciousness.

"Hi," he greets, eyes widening naturally.

You mirror his expression, but yours is joined by shock and disturbance. You then slowly turn back to Peh-yan before shuffling to sit up, slipping your hands under his arms to bring him with. "Peh," you call, rolling him onto his back before adjusting to your knees.

Pah-chin does the same, though his head seems to whip back and forth between you guys and the on-going fighting everyone slept through for the first half. You continue to shake the taller boy, patting his cheek with more force each time.

"Peh, get up or Pah-chin will become smarter than you." You state, trying your honest best to ignore the stinging that remains in your hip. You groan before leaning over and pushing back the little hairs on his hairline. "Shion's talking shit about you." you whisper.