.𝟬𝟭𝟮

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹

↢ ❦ ↣

You don't know what you expected when South said they like to have "fun" here, but it certainly wasn't them participating in shot games involving ping pong balls and for some reason punches to the gut.

You feel yourself suck in your stomach at the sight of South punching someone's lower abdomen, but the other guy remained tall.

"This is why men die faster than women..." you mumble to yourself while shivering at the thought.

You're on the second floor, observing from above. Your arms are crossed on the railing – chin resting on top of them, and your legs are pulled back a little to support your bent form.

It's been a few days since the encounter with Kakucho, the guy who doesn't give you a break. Even now as he sits on the first floor talking with other members, he'll steal glances at you – to which you return with a smile and wave every time.

When he doesn't pay you any mind, you avert your eyes to your friend who – with no hesitation – joined the gang because you asked for his help.

Julian, sitting with some of his friends he dragged into the situation and other members he's already clicked with. All chatting away as if they've known each other for years.

Him and his friends were all in on it, one by one they'll befriend a single guy and contact Sanzu who – with a struggle – agreed to the new plan. It's been getting hard though since Kakucho of all people keeps recruiting more people.

You didn't think he was serious, but Julian was always down to be part of the delinquent life. You had to tell him you only needed him for this single plan and after that he had to leave it behind. He took what he could get and agreed.

Now you both give a small wave to each other before resuming back to your activities.

You honestly felt like Kakucho was being a little less observant of you despite his current glances. It was weird, not a single rude or threatening comment was sent your way from him.

'Did he give up?' you think to yourself. 'That can't be it. He wouldn't just drop it' you narrow your eyes, now being the one to burn holes in the side of his head. Though, he doesn't even seem to mind the unwanted attention.

'He has something up his sleeve, but what–"

"Oi, [name]"

You quirk an eyebrow and push yourself to stand up, hands now being the ones to grip the railings. You turn your head and immediately your face drops; one where you're frowning, eyebrows lowered as your eyes narrow, and overall hiding the annoyance rising within you.