.𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗔𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁

𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗔𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁

↢ ❦ ↣

"I dunno...is this really necessary?"

It's been a few days since joining Rokuhara Tandai, and already South has you out on some trials with his best soldiers. Those soldiers in question were no other than the former Tenjiku guys themselves -

- Who apparently suggested it to South that you should go out with them on different tasks. Just to prove your loyalty and strength, to see if you were really all that.

"All is necessary when they're on the wrong side of town" Mochi shrugs, letting go of the guys hair he's finished attacking. "So are you gonna finish that one or not" he asks with a demanding tone.

Currently you're with Mochi who decided to go first just to get you over with. Both of you are out in broad daylight but hidden in a long empty tunnel. All the walls were completely covered in graffiti, trash scattered around, and random stains.

Mochi has an unconscious man resting beside his feet, for he just beat the absolute shit out of him before slamming his head into the concrete wall.

You were leaning against the wall opposite from him, hands tucked into your jumpsuit as you stand on the other guy who struggles to even move an arm.

The two opposing guys belonged to a lower ranked gang not having to do with the three deities. However, that didn't change the fact they were stepping on enemy territory.

"mm, not sure" you shrug, looking down at the guy beneath your feet. "Shouldn't they at least be conscious to feel the pain and learn their lesson?" you genuinely ask, tilting your head to the side.

The man furrows his brows and folds his arms over his chest, giving you a stern but questioning look. "Knock 'em out, beat them when they're unconscious, and they wake up to even more pain"

"Ahh" you nod, understanding his methods. "That's you, but on the other hand me? I say it's better to just beat the shit out of them now and let them deal with it" you shrug. "Plus..don't you want them alive to give their leaders a hint not to cross boundaries?"

Mochi's face drops blank, as if his head blew a fuse trying to understand your way of thinking. He stares at you weird, lips scrunched in annoyance.

"I don't- what? Just knock 'em out you little shithead" he rolls his eyes, leaning back into the wall.

"I did" you state, turning your head down towards the man who was indeed unconscious. "With his injuries and me standing on his back, his breathing earned some trouble" you explain before pushing off the wall. "He'll be fine...I think?"

As you go to take a step off you suddenly hear and feel a crack beneath your shoe, making you come to a stop. One foot on the guys back while the other remains on the concrete.