.𝟬𝟮𝟯

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁

↢ ❦ ↣

"ahh, fuck" You limp inside your empty apartment, locking the door behind you as your other hand caresses all around your body. After the crash with Sanzu, all your pain came at once and sent you into some sort of shock. It hurt like a bitch.

You figured you would go get your bike and belongings from Sasha's in the morning. You're not needed there anymore now that you're rightfully back under the Kanto Manji Gang. You have to especially get your bike, because no way in hell are you walking with all the bruises and injuries you have.

You drop Mikey's coat over the couch, heading to your room as you strip off the rest of the purple jumpsuit. You don't even care to look down at your skin, it'll only make you feel worse about yourself. "Fuckin' South–" you kick off one of your pants legs. "Fucking Takemichi- fucking Mikey- fucking Wakasa" each time you swore out a new person, more of your clothing came off. Since the uniform was wet from the rain, it made your body feel all gross.

You slam your door shut before kicking the pile of your clothes to another corner of your room. "Have me replaced, please. I'll have him replaced, how about that" you fall onto your bed, back being touched by the soft blankets as your arms wrap around your stomach. You're taking in the empty apartment for the time being, finding comfort in the silence unlike a few years ago.

Your body was actually able to breathe, for you had the opportunity to just lounge in your tank-top and boxers due to being the only one home. 'Maybe Mikey could stay gone for a few more days...' you think to yourself, throwing a hand over your face to massage the bridge of your nose.

You still can't comprehend everything that happened tonight, it was all too much to take in. No clear thought was coming from you, it was all clogged up back in the bottle filled with your emotions. You can't get yourself to cry over Draken anymore, to be frustrated at Mikey for all the shit he has you do, or even Shinichiro who..who unknowingly made your life a living hell.

You reach backwards for your nightstand and pick up a random coin, pinching it between your fingers as you hold it over your face. Your expression softened to a defeated one, knowing there was no way out of this curse. It was an accident really, but that still didn't excuse the fact your entire life was a glitch and mistake. If what Sanzu told you was true, and if what Takemichi told you was true, then you really are just a freak damned to hell.

Visions. Nosebleeds. Headaches. Flashbacks you relive. All of which are linked together, thanks to Shinichiro who stopped his decision mid-way when your hand was captured in his.

You did nothing to deserve any of it. Your life went to shit the second your mom was pregnant with you. It's like you were given every struggle without a single good thing happening to you. Abandonment, reform school, addiction, death, etc. And when things seemed to actually be going well, it always ended in a disaster.