.𝟬𝟰𝟴

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀

↢ ❦ ↣

"Yeah-hah! [name] took him dooown!" Yamagishi cheers as he adjusts his glasses after getting help from Akkun. Makoto follows suit and says something unclear due to you focusing on your childhood friends.

Pah-Chin was ready to throw a punch at Mikey who was obviously ready for the attack, so you decide to look away before the moment was to happen. Bad choice, because the relief you once felt suddenly disappeared when you realized Mitsuya was now frowning at you, as if he was bothered with your presence.

Just a moment ago his whole demeanor was soft and concerned, and now he looks like all his frustration from over the years has finally caught up. Unexpectedly, he punches you across the face in a blink of an eye, but he keeps you from falling by gripping the neckline of your shirt.

"Ohh– fuck man, what the hell?!" you push off of him and hold your bloody nose, staring at him in disbelief.

Mitsuya only shoves you back by palming your forehead, "Doing Draken a favor by knocking some sense into you" he spits as if what he said was obvious.

"Is me not joining your guys side enough to prove– Ow! You fucker!"

"And that one's from me."

You hold the side of your face that had the misfortune of dealing with both strikes from Mitsuya's fist. A series of curses are mumbled under your breath while the lilac-haired boy shakes his head with an eye-roll; however, he feels more at peace with himself after the in-the-moment decision.

You're glaring at him like you would do when he forced you out of your shell to talk to people, and he can't help but snicker at the resemblance. Mitsuya then looks off to the side where three others are approaching, none of whom are a threat, yet you still take it upon yourself to move back.

"Oi, you can get your turns later, but don't forget where we are" Mitsuya reminds the three boys from earlier — who have fresh bruises and blood from the Kanto Manji members they just defeated. "There's still others who could use our help."

The three remain in their spots while all being silent, staring only at you which was expected. Hakkai, not so much given you two barely talked, but Chifuyu and Akkun were another story. The short-blond seemed to be glaring at you out of the three of them, straight into your eyes in an attempt to scare you off – but Chifuyu never once did.

Suddenly, the entire ground felt like it had shifted, making the five of you freeze in place to make sure you all experienced the same thing. You guys look up at the towers in thought that the old place may have finally decided to crumble down, but you're left confused to see everything was still intact.

Before any of you could look around to help confirm what the rumbling was, you're brought back to the realization that you cannot be getting easily distracted like this.