1.

Thalia Esther Putellas Segura-Robbie is the identical twin sister of Margot Elise Robbie and Alexia Putellas Segura's wife. The couple had gotten married in secret 3 years ago and adopted a dog together. They named their dog Nala.

No one knew about their marriage except for their families. Unlike her sister and wife, Thalia loved living in the shadows away from all the cameras and the media. Every time they would write something about her family or wife, she'd just be happy that the media didn't go after her, still supporting them in the shadows.

Alexia and Thalia met each other when Thalia started to work for Barcelona as a physiotherapist 6 years ago.

Thalia woke up to her alarm going off. She opened her eyes slowly, seeing that the sun wasn't up yet and quietly groaned, shutting her alarm off. She turned in her wife's strong arms and kissed her nose softly, getting out of her arms, which was quite a struggle since Alexia kept pulling her closer. At some point the Australian woman was tempted to just close her eyes again, but when Alexia's grip loosened around her, she took the opportunity and slipped out of her arms, gaining an unsatisfied groan in response from the fit athlete.

Thalia gently kissed Alexia's lips, knowing that the brunette was now awake. "I will see you at Barca, okay?" The younger woman just groaned.

Thalia chuckled at her adorable wife and walked to their bathroom to brush her teeth and hair. She then continued to do her daily skin routine and got dressed. She picked her already packed bag up and tiptoed out of the room, Alexia already being back asleep.

When Thalia got downstairs, she was immediately greeted by their happy ball of fur and she crouched down, giving the ball of fur attention. She then gave Nala her breakfast and grabbed a leash, going for a walk with Nala. The little dog enjoyed their walk as Thalia simply strolled, still tired from waking up so early.

When they got back home, Thalia heard the shower running upstairs. She took the leash off of the little ball of fur, which had gone to lay down on the couch.

The blonde said goodbye to her dog and put her wedding ring on the little string of her necklace, hiding her wedding ring underneath her shirt, still having it close. She grabbed her bag and got in her car, heading out to the Barcelona facility. Because she was part of the staff, Thalia had to be there earlier than all of the athletes did to prepare.

The blonde headed into the facility after a singing session in the car to help her wake up. While she walked into the facility, she checked her tablet to see what she had to do today. It was the 5th of July 2022 she had just turned 32 3 days ago.

There were already 3 players out with torn ACL's and the blonde knew that her wife had been more tired lately. She just hoped that nothing would happen to her wife.

Boy. She was wrong.

The blonde prepared her medical bench for the first player and then she walked out to the gym where she met up with her fellow physiotherapist, Pola. Pola was Spanish and still in training. She had been under Thalia's wing for 2 years now, but she was making some big steps forward, showing true potential to be a great physio.

The pair greeted each other and hugged. "You ready for some more treatments today?" The older blonde asked the young black haired girl. She enthusiastically nodded her head. "I'm always ready. It's an honor to work with you as always." The blonde laughed and shook her head. "There is no need at all to be like that. We're colleagues. We're equals Pola." The younger one nodded her head while Thalie wrote the three names, Bruna, Jana and Cata on the whiteboard, each with their respective training program because all three of them were at a different stage in the healing progress.