33.

When her alarm went off the next morning, the blonde groaned and woke up groggily. The first thing that she felt was nausea and she ran for the toilet, hunching over it to throw up.

A splendid start of the day.

When she was done throwing up, she took a quick shower amd brushed her teeth, doing her hair and changing into some comfortable clothes.

Alexia had slowly woken up in the meantime and Thalia kissed her goodmorning. They were slowly falling into their usual routine.

When Thalia was ready, she took the time to go on a walk with Nala, not having done that herself for a while and also walked alongside the beach before returning back home, taking pictures with some people who had recognized her. Nala had missed her owner and had the biggest smile om her face during their walk.

Right as they returned home, Lucy called the blonde and Thalia picked up immediately.

"Did something happen Luce?"

Lucy's voice was calm but also worried. "No. Just wondering how long it would take you to get here. She's still asleep but I need to leave for the airport in 45 minutes."

Thalia nodded her head, closing the front door behind her and entered her house, setting coffee up for her and for Alexia.

"I will be there soon. I'm going to have a quick breakfast here and then I will come your way."

"Okay, drive safe."

"I will."

When the coffee was done, Alexia came strollung into the kitchen and Thalia gave her her mug. "You look like you're awake."

Alexia shook her head. "No. I hate this."

Thalia took a very careful sip of her coffee. "What do you hate?"

Alexia shrugged. "Traveling day and then watching a match that I'm not able to play in because I fucked my knee."

Thalia smiled gently, set her mug down and stood on her tippy toes to kiss Alexia. "Look at it as motivation. Yes it sucks, but the harder you work on your recovery, the sooner you're able to get on that field."

Alexia nodded her head and smiled at her wife. "Thank you. Do you want some breakfast? Toasted bread with eggs?"

Thalia smiled at the idea but shook her head. "I don't really have time for breakfast anymore. I promise to grab some on my way to Ona."

Alexia nodded her head. "Thank you for the coffee. Is Ona okay?"

Thalia shook her head. "I'm afraid not. She needs someone to be around her now. I will probably spend some time at her house the coming while. I love you."

Alexia nodded her head and hugged the blonde, the therapist returning the hug after putting her mug down.

"I know. Keep me updated, okay? I love you too."

Thalia smiled into Alexia's neck and enjoyed the warmth of her wife until the blonde had to leave. She quickly downed her, still hot, coffee and then got Nala to come with her to Ona's house. Nala was an excellent therapy dog.

Thalia left the house and then got herself some subway on the way to Ona's house and when she rang the doorbell, Lucy opened the door and she quickly hugged the therapist.

"Thank you for being here."

Thalia nodded her head and walked inside of the house. "Yeah, no problem at all. How is she doing?"

Lucy sighed, finishing her breakfast. "She's doing alright, I suppose. Thankfully she fell asleep quickly last night and didn't wake up until this morning. She is now taking a shower."