37.

The four women all celebrated having twins coming up until eventually, Thalia kicked the three women out of the hospital to go take showers and sleep. Alexia pouted at her. "Even me?"

Thalia smiled gently. "Hmm, you can stay a little bit longer. But you do need to sleep at home. Sleeping here won't be good for you."

Alexia nodded her head and sat down on a chair. "How are you feeling?"

Thalia tilted her head slightly. "I feel like I have been run over by a bus."

Alexia smiled gently as Thalia's smile faded. She was completely exhausted. The athlete gently rubbed up and down the blonde's arm. "I want to get some sleep, is that okay?"

"Sí, claro!" (Yes, of course.)

Thalia smiled and let her head hit the pillow, her eyes closing automatically. She fought the sleep off for a tiny bit, looking into those beautiful hazel eyes. "I lay with you until the day I die."

Alexia smiled brightly and kissed Thalia's lips gently. "Y yo contigo." (And I with you.)

A ghost of a smile rested on the blonde's lips as she finally let her sleep take over, Her breath slowing down and finding a calming rythm. Alexia gently kissed the top of Thalia's head and then walked out of the room to find Thalia's doctor.

When Alexia did find him, Alexia got some more information about the surgery and what went down. The news that she got after that brought tears to her eyes.

The news would devastate Thalia.

Alexia headed home and did her workout that Thalia had written out for her, returning to the hospital in the early morning after going to a different, secret, appointment.

When she reached the room, she noticed two things. One, her wife was sitting upright, her eyes alert. Two, the doctor was standing in front of her with his clipboard.

"Hola, buenos dias." Alexia sat down on a chair besides her wife again, grabbing her hand. "What's happening?"

Thalia looked at Alexia. "The doc was about to tell me some news."

Alexia nodded her head in understanding and gently rubbed the back of Thalia's hand. The doctor gently cleared his throat. "What I am about to tell you will probably upset you. I already spoke about this with your wife. We truly believe that this is the best thing for you."

Thalia's eyes narrowed as her eyes flicked from the doctor to Alexia, being more alert now. "What the hell is going on?"

The doctor calmly continued. "We discussed the things that are giving you stress right now and I have come to the understanding that your work is a big part of the stress that you're experiencing?"

Thalia slowly nodded her head. "Well, yeah. But it's literally my job to worry about that set of people. It would be weird if it wouldn't give me any kind of stress."

The doctor nodded his head in understanding, Alexia started to sweat. "Miss Putellas Segura- Robbie, as your doctor I can only give you advices, what you do with the advices is entirely up to you in the end but I need to strongly advice you to quit your job if you want to stay alive. Yes, we fixed your heart for now but the fact is, you have had two surgeries on your heart now and these two surgeries have weakened your heart. There is just simply no telling what will happen."

Thalia's world collapsed. She looked at the doctor with big eyes. She wanted to sit up but that hurt too much. "So, what? I'm just supposed to be a stay at home mum?"

The doctor shook his head. "It might be permanent, it might not. For now you need to take a lot of rest and I am appointing a physio on you, unless you know someone else?"