30.

The rest of the session, Thalia helped Patri and Mapi with setting up an email and a message through app to the other girls that had been treated badly during the national camp in the EUROS, giving her own input on what should be said and what shouldn't be said.

At this point, Thalia was worried for the entire national team's mental health.

Thalia looked at the two athletes in front of her with stern and serious eyes. "How are the therapists on the national team?"

Mapi shrugged her shoulders. "I mean, they are alright I guess, but it's just that we know that they work for the RFEF. Wait, why are you asking?"

Something clicked in Patri's brain and she held her finger up. "Okay. We are not doing that Thalia. You're having marriage problems, you barely recovered from an open heart surgery and you're pregnant. You are not taking any more pressure and I refuse to let you work under the RFEF under these circumstances."

Thalia shook her head. "I wasn't talking about working for the Spanish team officially. Just saying that I can extend my office branch for walk-ins with people who need to talk to a therapist. Fuck the RFEF. I need to think it all through anyway. This isn't about me. This is about you girls. I think that we need to wait to see what the rest will respond to the message that we just sent. Maybe have some of the other nationals who also play for Barca come around to meet me. I love all of you and I truly want the best for all of you."

Mapi nodded her head and got up from the couch to hug the blonde tightly.

"We honestly don't deserve you Thalia. Thank you for everything you do for us."

Thalia smiled and returned the hug gratefully. "I'm just happy to hear that it makes you girls feel better. I will do everything I can to support and help you through everything. Okay?"

Patri smiled gratefully at Thalia. "Thank you for seeing us on such a short notice too. The party last night was amazing by the way."

Thalia nodded her head at the girls. "I'm glad that you had fun."

Mapi released Thalia and then stretched her body, the emotional talk had cost all of them a lot of energy.

"How are you and Alexia doing now?"

Thalia just released a deep breath. "She's testing my patience already. I told her that she had to leave because you two were coming here for a therapy session and then she got mad because she had to leave? But it's like, confidentiality? I don't know. I'm just getting really stressed out again."

Mapi smiled gently at Thalia. "You should take it easy. Not saying a four week vacation easy, but be honest towards Ale with your feelings and thoughts."

Thalia nodded her head. "I know. It's just getting really hard to keep my patience. Especially with my hormones running everywhere but you don't have to be worried about me. Just try to focus on the games and training. Okay? And whenever you get angry at the field, take a deep breath and try to think rationally and ask yourself if you really want youngsters to join the team when you're so on edge."

Mapi and Patri both nodded their heads, the three of them standing up and exchanging hugs after which Mapi and Patri both left the house. Thalia put their empty glasses in the dishwasher and then laid down on the couch, setting some Big Bang Theory on on the TV again and before she knew it, she fell asleep peacefully on the couch.

When Alexia and Nala got home about an hour later, Alexia had bought some flowers and they entered the house, at seeing Thalia asleep, Alexia smiled gently and put the flowers in a vase. Nala ruined the peace by jumping on the couch and licking the blonde's face. Thalia groaned and slowly woke up, rubbing her eyes. At seeing Alexia standing there, the blonde couldn't help but scoff.