7.

Thalia was rooted on the spot. Frozen. Her eyes were open and readable like a book without a cover. Fear evident in her eyes.

Until a hand touched her shoulder.

She snapped out of her daze. Her eyes returned to their normal state, color slowly returning to her face as she came back to reality. She looked at Diego with an almost... relaxed expression. "You still won't tell anyone, right?" The tattoo artist and good friend of Thalia and Alexia smiled and shook his head. "Of course not. I've been keeping your secret for years. I can keep it longer."

Thalia smiled generously and hugged Diego. If you didn't know him, he would be the kind of person you'd stay miles away from. He was covered in tattoos from head to toe and in a bike gang. Besides that, he was also tall and definitely had a lot of muscle. But he was one of the sweetest people Thalia had ever met.

She paid for the tattoos and left a generous tip, calmly walking to the car, waiting for Margot and Sarie who were still standing inside of the shop with their mouths dropped to the floor. They were stunned at the fact of how well Thalia was able to keep control of her emotions.

Thalia on the other hand just wanted to get home so she could process the events of today. She had put on a mask. The only thing that betrayed her, were her eyes. They were now a dark blue. A storm brewing behind her blue eyes.

"You guys coming or not?"

Sarie and Margot jumped back to life and, after thanking Diego, got into the car to drive Thalia home. Both women were concerned about the blonde who was just looking out of the window, watching the scenery as the sun was setting in Spain, casting a beautiful orange glow over Barcelona.

During the car ride, Thalia turned her phone off, being driven crazy by all the buzzing and the messages she got.

Everything would be fine.

Meanwhile Alexia had done the complete opposite of what her wife and therapist had told her to do. She did some things around the house in secret, rooms where Tom and Sarie wouldn't notice anything and then she had called her mom to pick her up and bring her to a last minute interview she had agreed on.

They were now asking the last few questions after 2 hours of talking. The athlete was tired.

"We heard that you will be flying to England next week to make a small appearance on the field, to support the Spanish National team?"

Alexia nodded her head. "Yeah. It's my duty as the captain to support my friends and country as best as I can and if that's in England, then I will be flying there."

The reporter nodded his head. "What does your physical therapist say about your trip to England?" This was an unusual question.

"The physical therapist that is helping me with my recovery doesn't know anything yet. I was planning on telling her at our next appointment."

Another reporter stood up after the last question had been answered. "Is it true that your current physical therapist is called Thalia Esther Robbie?"

One of Alexia's eyebrows shot up. This was getting really suspicious. "Yes." It was a simple answer that etched the reported on to ask his main question.

"Today Thalia has been seen on the beach with her twin sister, Margot Robbie. While they were at the beach, a video was made of Thalia singing a love song, dedicated to someone and not much later, a few paparazzi camera's caught pictures of a hidden wedding ring that she was wearing beneath her shirt. Now, it is quite known that you girls are pretty close with the staff and the therapists. Can you give us some insider information?"