27.

In the next four weeks, Thalia absolutely loved her time off. The longer she was away from home, the more she was able to relax properly. She was happy to have Claire back in her life. During the two weeks in Hawaii, she also got a lot closer with Claire's kids, James and Elle running around her whenever she approached.

James and Elle also called her auntie Thalia now and they loved her like a real aunt. Thalia also promised Claire to come around to America when she could to meet up, promising that they wouldn't wait another 7 years to see each other again.

The other 2 weeks were spent in Bali and Thalia actually managed to get a nice tab without getting sunburnt. She was proud of herself. In the meantime she had occasional text contact with Alexia while Ona was keeping her up to date with Barca. During the weeks she was also almost completely healed from her surgery and she was good to return to work when she would get back to Barca.

She also loved the fact that Alexia had been saying goodmorning and goodnight every single day together with I love you texts.

Thalia still didn't respond with I love you too, but the messages did make her smile again. She now just had to wait and see if things would be difference when she would finally see her wife again.

She got in the plane from Bali back to Barca which was another 18 hour flight.

On the other side of the world there was a certain midfielder for whom the past four weeks had been nerve-wrecking.

Alexia had been busy. Ona and Mapi did decide to help her. While Mapi did everything that Alexia asked of her, being a supportive best friend, Ona also did help Alexia with everything but not wihout the occasional snarky remarks or comments. Ona was standing by her word. She woukd only forgive her captain if and when Thalia would too. Ona thought that it was something unforgivable what Alexia did but she also knew that it wasn't her place to deal with it. She was just happy that Thalia took the break she deserved because Ona had also seen that the blonde was crumbling under everything. 

Besides the preperations for Thalia's suprise, Alexia had also been busy with Thalia's intensive rehabilitation program. Even the football driven Alexia had to admit that the entire schedule was very intensive. During the weeks that she had been distracted, Alexia had lost a little bit of muscle but thanks to Thalia's intensive program, she build everything back and was now even slightly more toned than before. Alexia loved it.

Thalia would return to Barcelona tomorrow and Alexia had everything ready. She now just needed a good night's sleep. She fed Nala who had been picked up in the meantime and right when she was about to turn the lights off, the doorbell rang. Alexia lifted her eyebrows in confusion but opened the door anyway. A familiar face standing in front of her.

"Ona? What are you doing here?"

Ona wasn't smiling as she practically pushed her way past Alexia into the house, walking into the living room. Nala barked uncertainly at Ona but Alexia told her to be quiet, the small adorable dog listening to her.

Ona turned around to face Alexia and crossed her arms. "I still do not know why you did what you did, nor did Thalia deserve any of the shit that you recently put her through. I aready told you this but if and when she forgives you, I will too and we will be fine but I need you to know this Ale. the suprise you planned for her is absolutely amazing and I have respect for how much time you were able to put into this project but I need you to actually promise me that you will never do anything like that again. Not with an ex, not with anyone else because I swear to God that I will make your life a living hell. That truly is a promise that I'm willing to hold."

Alexia was taken back and nodded her head. "I know that I hurt her badly Ona. I know that what I did went too far. I swear that I will never do anything like that again. I truly do love Thalia and i completely understand why you've been acting the way that you have been. I deserved it. Let's just hope that tomorrow will go well."