14.

Thalia and Alexia woke up the next morning in their own time. Thalia would be supporting her mom by going with her to the hospital today.

The therapist slowly got out of bed after kissing her wife good morning. She went over to the suitcase that she never unpacked and grabbed some shorts, a white cropped t-shirt, a sleeveless thin, long jacket, her sunglasses and a white sun hat.

 She went over to the suitcase that she never unpacked and grabbed some shorts, a white cropped t-shirt, a sleeveless thin, long jacket, her sunglasses and a white sun hat

Alexia checked her wife out while the blonde was getting ready, watching her get to the bathroom to do her daily face routine, her hair, make up and brush her teeth.

When she walked out, Alexia was still naked in bed.

Thalia walked back to the suitcase, grabbing her slippers and her jewelry box, getting two golden rings out together with a necklace, some earrings and a watch.

She walked back to the bathroom, glancing at the beautiful athlete. "You should get ready too you know." One of her eyebrows was slightly raised and Alexia knew that the blonde was right.

She grabbed her phone and checked it to see that pictures of her and Thalia had bren traveling along instagram and other social media, everyone just tagging her.

Alexia sighed slightly and then decided to be a pain in the ass, deciding to walk into the bathroom, wrapping her arms around Thalia's waist from behind while Thalia was struggling slightly with an earring.

When she felt the athlete's arms go around her, she immediately stopped what she was doing, putting the earring on the sink.

Thalia's blue eyes made eye contact with Alexia's hazel ones in the mirror, the athlete's eyes looked so intense at her that the therapist completely forgot how to breathe. Alexia started to place butterfly kisses along the blonde's neck. The blonde gripping the sink tightly, her knuckles getting white. She bit her lip.

Thalia's back leaned into Alexia's front, the athlete's hands reached around and her tanned fingers trailed over Thalia's abs, causing a chill to go up Thalia's spine.

One of the brunette's hands slowly travelled upwards to cup one of her breasts while the other hand slowly travelled down to Thalia's pants.

They never broke eye-contact, Alexia letting Thalia know what she wanted.

Thalia lost her last senses of self-confrol and swiftly turned around in the brunette's arms, clashing their lips together while the blonde pushed Alexia up against the wall, one of her hands tangling into the brunette's hair while the other one dug into the athlete's side, keeping her in place.

Thalia pushed one of her thighs in between Alexia's, directly putting friction to the athlete's core.

The door to their bedroom swung open.

Thalia reacted quickly and immediately kicked the bathroom door closed while Alexia needed a moment to catch her breath.

"Thalia? Are you almost ready?" It was Margot.