25.

Thalia couldn't be more pissed at the fact that she was trapped in a ferris wheel with the woman that had cheated on her not even 48 hours ago and all because of her twin sister who she ran to because she thought that she would be away from the Spanish woman.

"I am giving you a total of 2 minutes to explain yourself. If you haven't convinced me by then about why I should stay married to you, we're over Alexia. I have my resignation at Barca practically ready to be sent."

Alexia was in panic mode as Thalia set her watch timer to two minutes. The Spanish woman just felt defeated. "I really can't save this marriage anymore, can I? Look, I'm really sorry about what I did to you and nothing can make it right. I am sorry for breaking your trust and I'm sorry for making you doubt my love for you. I need you to believe me when I say that I love you and that you are the one for me. I practically just got out of a plane after flying half of the world to get to you again."

Thalia looked into those beautiful hazel eyes, her own eyes expressing nothing else than hurt.

"Ale... how can I love or believe someone who I can't trust? I always put my everything into us. Whenever things got rough between us, we always worked it out. I never stopped loving you and God knows that I probably never will stop loving you but right now, I just can't."

Alexia got tears in her eyes at those words. Thalia gently held Alexia's hands. "I just need some time. This isn't something I can just forgive and forget like most things. Will you give me some time?"

Alexia silently cried. "What about our marriage? What about our house? What about Nala?"

Thalia shook her head. "I can't promise anything but I still have off from work for 3 weeks and I also have a couple of weeks that I can still get because of overhours. I will go on a vacation that's only for me and I will figure out where I'm at and in what stage we are. May it get to the worst of things, you can keep Nala. I love that little ball of fluff and so do you."

Alexia nodded her head, knowing that she was in no position to argue with Thalia's decisions at this point. "Okay. That sounds like something you need to do. Just please stay safe and return to Barca afterwards, okay?"

Thalia smiled sadly and removed her wedding ring. Tears were streaming down both women their faces. Thalia gave her wedding ring to Alexia. "I need you to hold on to this for me, okay? We both need time away from each other. With the amount of stress that we have had in the past couple of weeks and my heart also isn't 100% yet. You also need time away from me because I've been a big distraction for you in the past couple of weeks and I'm sorry about that part. You should have focused on your recovery but you have been focused on me instead."

Alexia closed her fingers around the cold ring that was placed in her hand. It all felt so cold and cruel.

She put the ring in her pocket. "I'm only going to hold on to that ring when you promise to hold on to mine."

Thalia gently shook her head. "No. I'm sorry Alexia but I can't do that. I need to be free as long as my vacation lasts. I need a break from us. I need a break from everything."

Alexia nodded her head in understanding. Her voice was small. "Okay. Will you at least keep me up to date?"

Thalia nodded her head. "Yes. And we can keep texting each other. Just give me the space that I need, okay?"

Alexia nodded her head. "Can I have a goodbye hug and kiss?"

Thalia chuckled sadly. "I was wondering if you'd ask for it."

Alexia pulled the therapist into her arms, the blonde burying her face in the crook of Alexia's neck. Her oh so familiar scent invading the blonde's nostrils, their arms tightening around each other.