16.

When the 4 women walked into the area, they were all just laughing, a few heads turned their way to see where the commotion was coming from, a couple of people raising their eyebrows to see Thalia there.

Or because Ona Batlle was still on top of the blonde's back.

They found their seats and sat down.

The ceremony began and everyone was announced as the winners. Somewhere along the night, Mapi had somehow managed to steal another bottle of chmpagne, Thalia joining with Ona and Mapi with drinking but still staying sober enough to keep her mind on everything that was going on.

The UEFA'S best woman player of the year was up and to no real surprise, Alexia won it.

As the spotlight went to shine on Alexia, she surprised everyone but herself by kissing Thalia on the lips while having a big smile on her face and then hugged Ona and Mapi before heading to the stage.

Thalia was slightly shocked about the fact that her usual shy and socially calm wife just kissed her in front of such an audience.

She sat down and stole the third bottle that Ona and Mapi had gotten, taking a few huge gulps.

Alexia was on the stage and received the beautiful trophy, the whole audience going quiet to listen to her speech.

"Thank you for this award. This year I would like to thank 3 people. First off is my dad. He is the one who got me to where I am now. He will always be my shining light to guide me wherever I will go. This one is for you dad."

Thalia blinked her tears away, knowing all about Alexia's struggle with the loss of her dad.

"I would like to thank two people in particular next. First up I would love to thank my wife. Thalia. This one is also for you. Through these past years, you're the one that kept pushing me past my boundaries, resetting them time after time. You're a huge part of Barcelona and I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you. Thank you."

Alexia's hazel eyes had been looking straight into Thalia's blue eyes. They never commented on anything since they had been seen but this was it. This was Alexia officially marking them as wives to the outside world. Ona and Mapi swung their arms around the blonde.

"And finally, I want to thank my mother-in-law. I know that I usually keep my private life private, but I need to talk about this. Lately we have been going through a tough time. Sarie Robbie. You are an absolute icon. I want to take this stage to tell the world to please give your support to Thalia, Margot and the rest of the Robbie family. Thank you."

Everyone applauded the Spanish woman who was standing in front. She raised the trophy one more time and then got ready to leave the stage with the winners of the other trophies.

Thalia was a mess. Too much happened in a too short period of time.

Alexia had made it official.

Alexia had a speech ready about her.

Her mother was sick at home.

She brought the bottle up to her lips and took a long sip of the clear, bubbly drink.

Ona and Mapi stood up. Thalia lost all track of what was going on and also stood up, slightly confused but then she realized that the ceremony was over.

Time seemed to pass by slowly, the blonde therapist giggling with Mapi and Ona who were also drunk at this point.

Mapi laughed out of nowhere and the other two turned to look at her. "What's so funny M?" The defender looked glassy. "Ingrid and I are going to get married."