8.

Ona was rendered completely speechless. All she could do was stare at her screen with big eyes and her mouth hanging open.

A blush had been spread across Thalia's cheeks as a shy and also blushing Alexia put her head in the frame of the call, the both of them putting their left hand up to proof that they were married by showing their wedding rings.

Ona fell off of the toilet that she was perched on, not long after a second voice ringing. "Ona? Eres bueno?"

Ona picked herself up off the floor after inspecting the damages, which were none, she just liked to be dramatic. "Si!" Ona's attention went back to the screen. "Oh, Dios mío, ¿por qué nunca me lo dijiste?" (Oh my God, why did you never tell me?")

Thalia got shy. Her palms were getting swesty because for some reason, she was nervous as hell. She knew that Ona would accept and respect their relationship, but she could never truly shake the immense feeling of hate that she got when she was young.

Alexia entertwined their fingers together, which were back out of frame, and gave the blonde's hand a supportive little squeeze.

"I didn't want anyone to know at all O. I-I'm just scared that I will get rejected or something. That people won't look at me because of me anymore, but they look at me because I'm the wife of. You know. I had worked so hard to gain a name for myself in the first place, instead of being just Morgot Robbie's twin sister. And I did that all by working hard. And then we also have the media and I can't handle homophobia O. I really can't."

Ona nodded her head, listening intently. Her eyes were sparkling. "Well, given your past, that isn't anything weird to think about. But everyone on the team, national and Barca will just be happy for you." The couple was sat in such a way so they could sit besides each other and Alexia wrapped an arm around Thalia's exposed and sweaty waist.

"So, how is Spanish Camp going with Vilda?"

The both of them had never seen a smile that big disappear that fast. "Ay dios mio Alexia." (Oh my god Alexia.) The expression on both of the faces face, all three of them now just looking grim at each other. "Can Jennifer know about you guys?" Thalia looked at the athlete besides her and nodded her head, Alexia also agreed to it with a nod. "Well, we were planning on telling all of our teammates anyways, and she do be Alexia's best friend. So, yes."

Ona smiled gently and then walked out of the bathroom, jumping on Hermoso her bed on her back, almost jumping on the other athlete too.

"Hola Jenni." Hermoso smiled into the phone. "Hola Ale y Thalia." Jennifer and Thalia had bonded while Jennifer was still playing for Barca.

Hermoso raised her eyebrow, immediately connecting the dots. "So the rumours are true? You are married? And to Ale at that." She whistled. "I knew that you wouldn't settle for less than La Reina." Thalia smiled and the couple showed their wedding rings off to Jenni who had one of the softest smiles ever on her face.

Alexia went back to captain mode. "How is camp Spain?" Just like what happened with Ona, Jenni's smile disappeared like snow in the sun.

"Truly? It's horrible Ale. Vilda is quite literally destroying us. I mean, camp has started last week, but we're already through. We're tired. We also don't have any personal privacy. We aren't even allowed to lock our bedroom doors at night. It's horrible about what happened to your knee, but to be honest? If you were here, I would have a room for myself. I do not know what might have happened."

Alexia got angry for her teammates and her grip on Thalia's waist got stronger, digging her nails into the blonde's skin.

Thalia's eyes were also widened in concern for her friends, the situation with the Spanish coach had always been horrible but this absolutely beat everything.