12.

Thalia stopped the music that was always playing in her room and turned all of her attention on the blonde in front of her. "Take a seat Mapi."

Mapi did just that and sat down on the couch that was placed in the room. Thalia made sure that the door was locked and that no one could see inside.

The therapist was worried and sat down in front of Mapi. "What's going on Maria?"

Mapi looked at Thalia with tears in her eyes, angrily blinking them away. "It's fucked Lia. The whole Spanish team is absolutely fucked. Th- the coach is crazy Lia. So is the fucking president. They destroyed us. Physically and mentally. I can't go back on that team and respresent a country when it's so... so bad for me."

Thalia was perched in her seat, her eyes intense and focused on Mapi as the younger one's eyes glassed over, fighting back her tears.

"It's not fair Lia. Playing for the national team and playing in the euros and world cup should be the dream for every baller out there and it also used to be my dream. But not with this leadership."

Thalia nodded her head and put a comforting hand on the athlete's shoulder. "Mapi... what exactly happened?"

Mapi made eye contact with the natural blonde, tears streaking down her face. She shook her head. "I- I can't talk about that..."

Thalia nodded her head in understanding and pulled the athlete into a hug. "How has your sleeping been ever since you cane back from the Euros?"

"Not good. I barely get any sleep in."

Thalia nodded her head and moved away from Mapi. "Alright, pull off your shirt and lay on your stomach on the table, I am going to try to get your muscles to relax."

Mapi stood up and did as Thalia told her to do and pulled her shirt off, laying down on Thalia's massage table while Thalia was putting some oil on her hands, playing some soft music. She approached the athlete and started to slowly massage the very tense muscles.

"What should I do Thalia?"

The therapist thought for a moment, keeping soothing motions going over Mapi's muscles. "I want you to keep your mind focused on what you want. For now it's important to get out of that high feelings state. Feelings are good, don't get me wrong, but they also tend to make decisions irrational and hasty. It's important for you to take some rest. When you're rested up, you should contact the others who also are also struggling with the way things have been. Talk about it with each other and support each other. Make decisions together."

Mapi started to visibly relax more under Thalia's working hands, the therapist's words sinking in. "You truly are the best. Thank you for this."

Thalia smiled gently and finished getting the knots out of Mapi's upper back muscles, moving to the mid section next. "Now, just relax Mapi. If you fall asleep, let yourself fall asleep."

Mapi slowly nodded her head, closing her eyes.

Thalia hummed softly with the song that was playing and continued to massage all of the tension out of Mapi's muscles. The therapist's hands worked their way over Mapi's body, after being done with her back, moving to her arms and legs after that, taking her time to make sure that Mapi was comfortable. When she was done, she washed her hands and looked at the athlete to see that Mapi was a goner, snoring softly.

A gentle smile was on Thalia's face as she turned to her computer, sitting down on the chair in front of it and then started to type her daily report down, looking over Pola's report too.

Nuria was down with an ankle sprain. She would need to keep her ankle elevated and keep cooling it.

The therapist's blue eyes scanned over everything, scanning everyone's physical conditions, groaning.