24.

Hearing the news about being pregnant drove Thalia down a whole new spiral. She was happy that she was finally pregnant but it was such a shitty timing. She buried her face in her hands while Margot and Tom sat down besides her, Margot on her left and Tom on her right.

"It will be okay T."

"How in the world of fuck is this going to be okay? I'm carrying a baby made from my wife's eggs who I'm not talking to because said wife cheated on me with het ex who broke her because her ex cheated on her."

For the first time Thalia's feelings were coming out. She was angry. She was so fucking angry. She stood up from the couch and started to pace around. Tom and Margot looked at her worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Thalia grabbed a glass and threw it against the wall, away from the couple to an empty space. "Of course I'm not okay! Fuck! We made a promise! We made a promise to love each other unconditionally! How can she say that and then kiss her ex-girlfriend!? How can she do this to our fucking marriage!?"

Tom and Margot exchanged a worried look Margot had rarely seen Thalia this angry, the last time was when Thalia had been pissed off at their father and she broke all contact with him.

She had been furious for years. The anger that she harboured for her father never even left. The fact that she was this pissed off at her wife was very, very bad news.

Margot's attention got distracted when her phone started to ring. Sister from another mister is calling...

Margot excused herself, saying that it was work and rushed to the kitchen while picking up, closing the door behind her. "Ale. You know I love you. Please tell me that what the media and Thalia are saying is just one big misunderstanding."

Another glass could be heard being flung against a wall, more swear words leaving her mouth but they were drowned out by the door and wall.

"Is that Thalia screaming?"

"Yes it is. Whatever you did, you better fix it fast Ale-"

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE HER STUPID PRETTY FACE AGAIN!"

Both girls fell silent. Margot could hear some muffled sobs through the door but there wasn't any talking or any glass smashing anymore. Before anyone could say anything, the kitchen door opened and Thalia sulked inside. "Where do you keep cleaning stuff? Sorry about the glasses."

Margot smiled kindly. "Middle cupboard. Don't worry about it."

Alexia on the other side of the phone spoke up. "I'm boarding a plane right now. I'll be there in 15 hours." She hung up and Thalia's eyes went to the cleaning shit to her sister. "What the fuck? I thought that you had a work call?"

Margot put her phone in her pocket and looked at Thalia who was holding a broom. "You guys are the IT couple okay. Not only we as your family think that, mom thought so too, hell, almost the entirety of Barca and the world think so too. I've been getting comments everywhere that everyone wants the two of you back together. I know that you probably don't like her at the moment but please just hear her out. Okay? Especially since you're also pregnant."

Thalia groaned. She shut up, walked out with the broom and started to grumpily clean up the glass. Margot walked out behind her. "You're really going to give me the silent treatment now?"

Thalia turned to look at Margot. Her eyes held so much anger, Margot was shocked to see it.

Tom looked between the girls. "What just happened?" Margot turned to look at him. "She found out I was calling with her wife instead of work and got angry. We need to pick Ale up from the airport in 15 hours. She sent me the details of the flight."