5.

When Alexia woke up the next morning, she was still dressed in the sexy lace bodysuit that she had decided to put on for Thalia the previous night. She groaned as she was displeased with herself over the fact that she had fallen asleep and hadn't even said goodnight to her wife.

She turned to say goodmorning to her wife but found that she was already gone. Had she even gone to bed? Was it that late? Alexia was confused and reached out to her phone. The screen not hurting her eyes as the Spanish sun had already been blazing and lighting up the room. 11 AM.

She never slept in.

Alexia groaned again, her own disappointments growing as she struggled to get out of the bed and into her crutches. She wasn't allowed to put pressure on her knee for a week and after that, she would slowly build up the muscle that she was now losing.

The brunette got to the bathroom with slight difficulty and popped the painkillers that were waiting for her. She then brushed her teeth and hair she then turned to the closet and grabbed some shorts together with a loose t-shirt. She threw them on the bed, together with a fresh set of underwear.

She struggled with the simplest tasks.

It was a struggle to get herself clothed. Especially pants and the slip that she had chosen. Just then the bedroom door opened and the smell of eggs entered the spacious bedroom.

Thalia had entered the doorway, her blonde hair up in a messy bun, a tray with a plate of scrambled eggs on bread, just perfectly made into the way that Alexia loved her eggs, a glass of orange juice besides it on the tray.

Thalia quickly moved to Alexia's side, setting the tray down on the nightstand, crouching down in front of her wife afterwards. Thalia leaned forwards and kissed Alexia's lips. "Good morning darling. I'm sorry that I wasn't here when you woke up, I just wanted to get some stuff done already. Uhm. I made you breakfast if you want."

While she was talking, she helped Alexia out of the sexy body suit, her eyes glued to the athlete's body. The athlete felt vulnerable. She hated feeling vulmerable. She avoided eye contact with her wife and looked away, putting her hands on her wife's wrists. "Please stop." The blonde girl immediately stopped all she had been doing, removing her hands from Alexia's body. "Okay."

Thalia kept her hands to her side now as she went to sit cross-legged in front of her wife. "Do you want me to leave you alone for a bit so you can get changed?" The vulnerable athlete nodded her head. "Alright. I will be back in 15 minutes, okay? Make sure you eat your breakfast too. I love you." Alexia still didn't look at her wife as she slowly left the room. "I love you too."

It was an unspoken rule between them.

No matter what would happen between them, they would always say I love you.

The blonde quietly left the athlete alone. The brunette in question just very agitated with herself and her body.

Thalia had gone back downstairs and found her sister, sitting down besides her, leaning her head and the younger twin her shoulder. "Are you okay?" Thalia nodded her head. "Yeah. Just worried and haven't been sleeping." Morgot reached over and tangled her fingers in Thalia's hair. "I'm sure that she will be fine." Thalia shrugged. "I just hope so." She lifted her head off of Margot's shoulder, already being done with being emotional, a very well-known sparkle returning to her eyes as her sister looked at her.

"Uh-oh. What is it?" Thalia looked at Margot. "Do you have your tattoo gun with you?" Margot grew a smile on her face. "Yes. I do. Why?" Thalia got excited. "Let's get a matching tattoo." Margot's eyes also started to sparkle. She had never in her life gotten a tattoo herself, but a matching tattoo with her twin was worth it.