41.

A/N: Are we ready for some drama? 

The next few weeks went by fast. Thalia had another meeting with the OB-gyn, the twins were growing fast and healthy. Once the first trimester was over, Thalia was glad that the first trimester was over. Her nausea together with the other extremities slowly disappeared.

She could enjoy being pregnant for the first time since she had done the test.

In the meantime Alexia was getting ready to release her documentary on Amazon Prime after discussing all of the takes with the crew and the people involved. They wanted to put the part of Alexia discussing her marriage problems with her mom when she was in the car also in the documentary. She discussed it with Thalia who was barely shown in the documentary since she was too private for it and Thalia said no. Alexia, of course, accepted Thalia's answer and told the crew no, everyone keeping that part out of the documentary.

Within the few weeks that were happening, Christmas was also part of it. Alexia and Thalia spent their Christmas days at Alexia's family house, celebrating Christmas with the entire family where Thalia and Alexia broke the news of Thalia's pregnancy to the family, everyone being absolutely happy for the couple and wanting to know way more than the couple knew themselves, only being able to tell them that they were pregnant with twin and unable to tell more really. the nigh twas spent with a lot of gift swapping with corny Christmas movies and hot chocolate, the family happy to be together like that. 

When the couple returned to their old house, they moved the last bit of their stuff to the new house and officially sold their old house after saying goodbye to it. That house would always hold a lot of memories for them but it was now time to start their new lives and their new family at their dream beach house which was finally done being built. A lot of tears were shed in that week. Sad tears to leave their old house behind but also very happy tears when they finally fully moved into their finalized new house.

 Sad tears to leave their old house behind but also very happy tears when they finally fully moved into their finalized new house

Thalia and Margot still had their evening calls, their plan to spread awareness for cancer slowly coming together. All that Thalia needed now was permission from her wife which she had been postponing to ask her with everything else that had been going on in their lives. 

When Alexia and Thalia were laying in bed together, Thalia turned to her other side to look at Alexia, worry showing on her face. "Hey, querida?"

"Si mi amor?"

"I uh, have a question. You know how Marge and I have been calling almost every evening and I have been using my laptop again?"

Alexia's hazel eyes looked at those ocean blue eyes and she nodded her head while twirling a strand of blonde hair that had been hanging loose. "Yeah, I do, what about it?"

Thalia took a deep breath. "I uh, Marge and I have been planning something and I am sorry that I didn't ask you sooner but we needed to plan everything out and I was kind of scared that you would say no. Anyways, you know about the risk of cancer and how deadly pancreatic cancer is, right?"