17.

Within seconds of Margot pushing the button, doctors came into the room, immediately rushing the crumpled blonde to a bed and offering their condolences to the other blonde who was being held by her husband.

Margot couldn't breathe.

Her mom literally just died and Thalia just collapsed.

Where the fuck was Alexia?

Thalia had been taken away to a private room to be checked on. Margot needed Tom. Tom was there for her.

Thankfully it was a private practice so Thalia and Margot, well, now only Margot, knew that they would have time to figure everything out.

She sat down on a chair. The grief she felt was enormous. She needed her sister.

But her sister was passed out.

Tom crouched in front of her and pulled her into him, hugging her tightly. The tears never stopped.

Thalia slowly woke up and immediately noticed that she was hooked to all kinds of machines. She was confused.

Then the memories flooded in.

The fight with Alexia, the flight home, the call.

Her mom is dead.

Fuck.

She groaned as she tried to get out of the bed, the moment that she did, doctors coming in to the room. "Miss Robbie, you shouldn't move yet."

Thalia immediately threw a glare at him. "No. I should go to my sister who is probably crying in her husband's arms. I should get everything figured out. So please just unhook everything."

The doc sighed and did as told, unhooking Thalia, removing the plasters on her body for the heart monitor and the IV out of her arm.

"What happened anyway?"

"Your heart couldn't take the stress. Your body shot down before you had a heart attack."

Thalia sighed and got out of the bed. "Thank you doc."

She then walked away as if the news did nothing to her and went to the room where Margot and Tom were. She quietly entered. "Hey."

Margot looked up and immediately went to hug her sister. Thalia wrapping her arms around the taller twin.

She wanted to say that it would be okay but she knew that it wouldn't.

So they just held each other.

"Where is Alexia?"

Thalia sighed deeply. "She's in Barcelona. At the ceremony we got into a fight. She flew to Barca while I came back here."

"You should call her."

Thalia broke the hug. "No."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't be the person who keeps making things right. She needs to take some initiative in it too. She also should be able to properly celebrate getting the trophy."

Margot shook her head. "You should tell her about mom at least."

Thalia sighed. "I will call her tonight."

"Why not now?"

"Because there is a time difference of 8 hours, we have to call everything and everyone because mom is dead, we have to fix everything and she is celebrating in Camp Nou today. Sorry for snapping."

"It's okay."

Thalia turned to look at her mom, sitting down besides her. She gently stroked the older woman's face. "You wil be missed mom."