6.

The week went by quickly. Too quick for Thalia's taste because tomorrow Margot and Tom would fly out, so today she had planned a sister day. Since Sarie and Tom were still there, with the Spanish family on quick call, Thalia wouldn't have to worry about Alexia.

Thalia had it all planned out and stood up early in the morning to go into the kitchen and prepare a picnick for the both of them. She grabbed a chequered blanket together with the sandwiches, Spanish and Australian candy, some fine wine and a card game.

Thalia was just like Alexia. Everything that happened, needed to be properly organized and ready. By the time that Thalia had organized everything, everyone sloely came out of bed. Thalia went upstairs and got her shower done.

Since a week had gone by, Alexia's stitches had been removed out of her knee and the knee looked pretty nice, except for the fact how swollen it still was, the wounds were clean.

She was now allowed to use a different brace and bend her knee up to 120 degrees under the supervision of Thalia.

Thalia got dressed in a crop top and some shorts since it would be a warm day in Spain and went downstairs to talk with her wife.

Alexia had been busy the last couple of days, besides the check up in the hospital, Eli had come to drive Alexia off to places for media interviews and whatever. All eyes in Spain were back on La Reina now that she was showing her face again.

Thalia hated that part, but also understood it all like no one else could.

She found her on the couch and was soon squatting down in front of the athlete. The gaze that her blue eyes held was intriguing and important. Alexia's hazel eyes went from the TV to her wife, slightly taken back by the intense gaze. It was the same look that Thalia when Alexia did something wrong. "What?" Thalia gently took her athlete wife's face in her hands, rubbing her pale thumbs over her tanned cheeks.

"I know that you've been busy these past couple of days. Everyone is looking at La Reina again. But today you're off. You're not La Reina today. You're just Alexia Putellas. You're Thalia Esther Puttelas Segura-Robbie's wife. So I want you to take rest because too much pressure on your knee will fuck the healing process up, okay? Just let my family take care of you today. I know you like to be in control and that it's hard now that you're carefully able to do stuff again, but rest for today. Okay?"

Thalia's gaze was so intense that it cut straight into Alexia's heart.

The brunette could only nod her head in agreement, deep down, knowing that she wouldn't do that. No matter the warning.

Thalia leaned forwards and kissed her wife deeply and with a lot of love which Alexia immediately reciporated. When they seperated after a few seconds, Thalia unwillingly removed the wedding ring from her finger and clasped it around her neck again, using the cord of her necklace, hiding the ring underneath her shirt.

Alexia gazed sadly at the gesture, but since Thalia would be out with Margot out in the open, the athlete knew that Thalia couldn't wear the ring on her finger.

Because they were sure to be attacked by paperazzi. And Thalia was nervous and scared for it, but all she wanted was just a nice day out with her sister.

No one knew that she was that nervous about it, because she was a master at covering that up.

The blonde kissed the brunette one last time and then stood up. "I love you." Alexia smiled at the blonde. "Amo todo de ti" (I love all of you.) Thalia smiled and kissed her wife on the forehead, a long kiss that lingered for a couple of minutes. She then stood up and left the house together with her sister, who had been standing silently in the doorway, after grabbing the basket.