38.

The next few weeks went by fast, after a week of being in the hospital, Thalia was finally allowed to go home, the physiotherapist coming by 3 times in the week to make sure that Thalia was actually taking the rest that she needed to take. While Thalia and Alexia were still living in their old house, Alexia, the team and staff were working on their new beach house to get it in tip top shape.

Alexia in the meantime finished filming and making her documentary, showing Thalia and her recovery too after getting Thalia's permission and Alexia was making some big steps in her recovery.

The blonde didn't truly want to admit it but she was actually able to concentrate on herself and she began to feel healthier, her baby bump started to show at 5 weeks, her breasts started to ache and she actually went one cup size up, but that didn't matter to her. All she wanted was to have healthy babies.

Her mood swings were crazy, making it difficult for Alexia to know what was going on at all times while Ona and Mapi also came around all the time. They were actually there so much that Thalia sat down with Mapi. "What's going on Mapi?"

The girl looked confused at Thalia. "What do you mean?"

Thalia took a sip of her water. "You're literally here all the time. Shouldn't you spend more time with Ingrid?"

Mapi looked down, her eyes turning sad. She wiped her nose with her sleeve. "We, uh, we broke up."

Thalia was absolutely shocked, spitting her water out. "Wait, what?"

Mapi nodded her head slowly. "Yeah, we broke up last week. It wasn't a bad breakup, not at all. We just... Idk, grew apart. We are still friends. The best. We just clashed a little bit too much to be in a relationship."

Thalia was saddened by the news and hugged her good friend as tight as she could, Mapi hugging her back without hurting the blonde. "Are you okay?" Thalia's question got answered by Mapi's silence and then the feeling of her shirt getting wet, Mapi's face burying itself into Thalia's shoulder, the blonde holding her tight and rubbing her back in circles. "It will all be okay Mapi. I promise."

As Mapi was crying on Thalia's shoulder, Alexia entered the room and looked at Thalia with questioning eyes. She never saw Mapi cry.

Thalia played with Mapi's neck hairs and looked at her wife. "Ice-cream and chocolate."

Alexia's eyes widened and she quickly nodded her head, basically running out of the house. Thalia kept stroking Mapi's hair with one hand and rubbing her back in circles with the other.

It didn't take Alexia long at all to return with 10 boxes of ice-cream and 15 bars of chocolate. Thalia raised her eyebrows at the quantities. "I didn't know what flavors she wanted so I just bought... all the flavors they have..."

Thalia gently shook her head and Mapi slowly started to calm down, removing her face from Thalia's shoulder, wiping the endless tears. She looked at Alexia and then at all of the ice cream and chocolate. "Can we watch a fun movie? Harley Quinn Birds of Prey?"

Alexia nodded her head. "Yeah, of course."

Alexia started the movie and the three of them watched it, Thalia seeing a movie with Marge in it again. She gasped. "Oh fuck. Oh shit. She will kill me. Hold up. You can continue watching the movie. Oh dios mio."

The blonde's eyes were big as she sat up, realisation dawning in. Alexia paused the movie and looked at the blonde. "What's up?"

Thalia sat her box of ice-cream down on the table, Mapi and Alexia just looking confused as Thalia fumbled for her phone. "I-It's nothing. Just continue watching the movie. I need to call someone."