18.

Ona had gone to sit besides Thalia while Alexia left to go and help Margot and Tom.

Thalia had made it very obvious that she didn't want Ale by her side at the moment.

"What even did she say to you to get you this pissed off? I've never seen you that pissed."

Thalia sighed, still patting the dog that was snuggled up to her. She had missed Nala and Nala had missed her. She used her other hand to run it through her hair.

"When I told her that I wasn't going with her to Barcelona, she said, and I quote: 'What happened to 'I'll lay with you'? Am I not important enough anymore?' I have done nothing else than love her the best that I can for these past 5 years. I am happy that I managed to make it back here since, you know, mom..."

She still couldn't say it.

Her heart spasmed.

An alarm went off and a doctor immediately entered the room to see Thalia laying in the bed, clutching her chest while Nala licked her face to calm her down. That dog had superpowers to feel how Thalia was feeling.

Ona was looking worried. "Is she okay?"

"We are going to take her for some tests. We need to know what's going on and how her heart is reacting."

Thalia nodded her head, looking at Ona. "Take care of Nala and the others."

Ona nodded her head and gently lifted Nala off of the blonde, the doctor wheeling her away for the tests.

Nala barked after her nervously.

Alexia had joined up with Margot and Tom. She was hurting.

Truth be told,

Everyone was hurting.

They had just called the people from the funeral home to put the basics down. It would be a closed funeral with some close friends, the Barca team and family members. Eli and Alba would be getting on a plane that night.

It would be a cremation, Thalia and Margot granting their mother's wish. She wanted her ashes to be spread of into water since water stays alive forever.

It would be a way for Sarie to still be there forever.

Right as they were done with that, Alexia got a call from Ona and picked it up. "Hola, Ona?"

"Hola Alexia. Just wanted to keep you up to date. Thalia's heart spasmed. It causes her a lot of pain and now she has been taken away to undergo further research."

Alexia pinched the bridge of her nose. "Alright, thank you for the update Ona."

"No worries Ale. She will be fine."

"I just hope so."

Ona hung up and the athlete immediately told Margot and Tom about what happened. Margot squinted her eyes.

"I do not know what happened between the two of you. I also do't need to know but what I do know is that Thalia is rarely this angry with someone. If you were anyone else, I would tell you to stay away from her but you're her wife and we have no idea what's going on with her heart. You need to get there and be by her side. Just in case."

Alexia fidgeted with her fingers. "But she told me to stay away from her."

Tom butted in. "And I thought that you wouldn't let anyone tell you what to do."

Alexia's hazel eyes immediately looked into Tom's. "What do you mean?"

"I meant it like I said it. You always do what you want to go for and right now, that's Thalia. Yes, she's pissed, but she can't stay pissed forever. Go to the hospital and make it up with her. No fights. Y'all are adult enough for that."