46.

A/N: Y'all ready for this?

A few days had passed and the formerly always happy, shining, smiling, Hollywood's top actress, Margot Robbie had lost her eternal smile. It took her a few days but the tube that helped her breathing would finally be removed. The hospital employees had been nothing but amazing to her and she was thankful for them but the fact was, her whole life had changed in the blink of an eye.

When the tube was removed, the blonde could finally slowly start to talk. Tom's family had been showing her a lot of support by showing up every day.

Margot had slowly started to talk with the nurse, the vibrations in her throat hurting but it did feel good to be able to at least express herself again.

Not long after the tube had been removed did Tom's parents visit her again, all dressed in black. Tom's funeral was that day.

They came in and Margot smiled sadly at them. "You all look beautiful." Tom's mother smiled gently. "Thank you dear. What have you been thinking about?"

Margot smiled sadly. "I will be asking the doctor if I can be transferred to the hospital in Barcelona. I love all of you, but.. Tom's funeral is today and I can't join all of you. I can't even bury my own husband. I- I just want to be close to my sister through this."

Tom's mom sucked in a breath and Margot raised her eyebrows at that. "What? What happened to my sister?"

Marianne sighed. "It's not good Marge..."

Margot wanted to sit up but that hurt like hell so she moved the back of the bed up with a little remote, all of her attention on Marianne. "Mari, please tell me that my sister is okay."

Marianne slowly shook her head. "I'm sorry but it seems like your sister has gone missing.... the news came in yesterday. She has been missing for a couple of days."

"Give me my phone please."

Marianne nodded her head and gave the phone to Margot, the blonde tapping on it with her free fingers which stuck out of the cast of the arm with her broken wrist and video called Alexia who picked up immediately. To say that the athlete was looking bad, was an understatement. There were huge bags forming under her eyes and her hair was sticking everywhere.

"Margot! It's so good to see you. I am so, so sorry about everything... my condolences."

"Thank you. Is it true? Is Thalia gone?"

Margot's remaining hope crumbled when Alexia slowly nodded her head. "There is a warrant out for your father and the entire police department is currently looking for her. I- uhm. We know that T is with him because she traded herself for a good friend of us. Pola was kidnapped first and he called T to threaten her with Pola's life. T decided that it was for the best to go with it and trade herself for Pola... she has been gone ever since."

"Her phone?"

"Here."

"I am going to ask if I can get transferred to the hospital in Barcelona."

Alexia immediately shook her head. "No, Marge. I am worried about you. I am also worried about Thalia but to be honest,  maybe you should stay safe in America right now. You're safer over there than you would be when you're here. Especially with Doug still on the loose."

Margot let out a frustrated groan, tears streaming down her face again. She had never felt so alone and helpless. She looked at Alexia "How are you dealing with all of this?"

The athlete sighed and rubbed her face, Ona and Mapi swung their arms around Alexia and came into sight. Mapi smiled sadly. "She has us, of course. But how are you holding up?" She would never say it but everyone knew that Mapi had been a huge fan of Margot Robbie.