49.

After she had made her comeback, Alexia's life was filled with football again, one interview after another, sponsorships, training sessions, travel times. She was barely home as Thalia was nearing the end of her pregnancy. She could barely tie her shoes and Nala seemed to realize what was going on, getting that more excited to see her new siblings.

They had done a gender reveal, knowing that the kids would be Barca in their blood, they had decided to do the gender reveal in a packed Camp Nou after the game against Real Madrid which they had won. Thalia was allowed to enter the field, holding two balls that would burst open as soon as the feet hit them for a shot. Alexia and Thalia had decided that it would be Mapi and Ona's honor to kick the balls open. Thalia gave her wife one of the balls and held the other one herself as everyone and a camera crew were surrounding them. 

Everyone held their breaths as the married couple threw the balls at the same time, Ona and Mapi hitting them at the same time. Ona's ball burst out in blue while Mapi's revealed to be pink.

The whole stadium burst out into cheers as the married couple cried tears of joy, hugging each other tightly, hugging the godmothers afterwards and then the whole team and staff who could do nothing more than congratulate the couple on this incredible news. 

It had been a magical day. Even though she was sad about losing her own child, Margot Robbie couldn't wait to become an actual auntie.

While Alexia had been away for most of the time, Thalia had called in some help to help her eith the babies their room, getting everything set up and going on shopping sprees for the clothes of the babies, face-timing Alexia whenever the two of them could through the athlete's busy schedule.

The married couple couldn't wait to welcome their children into the world.

They were at dinner 2 months later and the twins were calculated to be born in 3 weeks when Thalia was standing in the kitchen, cooking some dinner for her and Margot. Margot and Alexia had told Thalia to let them take care of her while she was very, very pregnant but the stubborn blonde refused because she wanted to keep her things in her own hands. She was about to finish dinner for herself and Margot when she heard and felt her pants getting wet, tapping of water hitting their wooden floor being heard loud and clear. 

Thalia left the kitchen as quick as possible after turning the stove off and looked at Margot who looked confused back at her. "What happened T?"

Thalia took a deep breath. "We uh, we need to call Alexia and an ambulance. My water just broke. I will call Ale, can you call the hospital please?"

Margot nodded her head quickly and grabbed her phone to immediately call the hospital so they could pick Thalia up since she wasn't allowed to drive and she couldn't drive herself either. Thalia had reached for her phone and dialled her wife who was quick to pick up. "What's going on? Are you okay?"

Thalia nodded her head. "yeah. I am okay. My water just broke so please come to the hospital when you're ready with the photoshoot."

Alexia's voice was rushed as a lot of shuffling could be heard on the background. "I'm on my way. You're doing amazing sweetheart."

Thalia smiled into the phone until a cramp started which almost made her drop to her knees. She held on to the table. "Oh my God. Shittits. that hurts."

Alexia sounded worried. "What hurts? What's going on?"

"I think that I just had my first contraction. I will be fine but you can make it to the hospital?"

"Yeah, I will be right there mi amor."

Thalia was leaning on one of the chairs at the dining table and hung up the phone, looking at Margot. "Where the fuck is the ambulance?"