47.

Thalia had barely been surviving, drinking her own pee when she suddenly heard the locks on the doors rattle. She quickly went into one of the darker corners, holding her hand over her baby bump, she was living off of pure survival instincts.

She held her breath as the locks rattled and then seemingly broke, one by one.

Thalia kept looking at the door with big eyes as it slowly opened with a screeching sound.

The blonde had fully expected her father's dark eyes to immediately find hers, but instead of those black, evil eyes, she found comfort in those oh so familiar hazel eyes.

The hazel eyes that found her blue eyes immediately.

Alexia breathed an "Oh my god." At the state of her wife. The athlete had never seen her wife like that. A hand flew to her mouth before she rushed over to the blonde and knelt down in front of her while the police department went to search the rooms. Alexia's soft hands gently found the blonde's face. Thalia looked at Alexia. "Please pinch me so I know that I'm not hallucinating."

Alexia shook her head and instead of pinching her, Alexia gently pulled the blonde close to her and gently kissed her lips, the paramedics also rushing inside. 

Alexia gently held her lover. "What happened to you?"

"Uh, broken arm, probable broken nose, bruises all over... I, uh, it, uh, just all hurts."

Alexia nodded her head. "You're safe now mi amor. You're safe."

The paramedics quickly checked up on her and then gently picked her up to put her on a stretcher, then taking her into an ambulance, Alexia never leaving her side as they went to the hospital, the paramedics putting a high dose of painkillers in her system through an IV.

When the painkillers started to work, Thalia's eyes glazed over as she looked at the ceiling of the ambulance, a feeling of being painless washing over her while Alexia was holding the hand of the non-broken arm.

When they arrived at the hospital, they brought Thalia into a room where Alexia had to wait outside, Ona, Pola and Mapi soon joining her. Alexia immediately wrapped Pola up in a tight hug, crying and thanking her for helping Thalia. A wash of relief fell over them as they realized that Thalia was, in fact, inside of the hospital and being treated. 

After a little while, a doctor walked out of the room and looked at them. "Good afternoon, are you Thalia Robbie's family?"

Alexia looked at the doc and nodded her head quickly, shaking his hand. "Hi, yes. I- uh- I am her wife. How is she doing?"

The doctor nodded his head. "It's good to meet you. Your wife is doing alright. We will need to put her under for a surgery soon, nothing major, just to treat her arm. It is indeed broken in two places. Other than that she has been dehydrated and underfed but we're positive that she will make a full recovery. And as for the twins, we do not know how she did it, but their heartbeats are still strong and steady. You should be able to visit her when she is out of surgery and awake. Please wait a little longer. Can we have your phone number so we can call you when you're allowed to visit?"

Alexia nodded her head. "Yeah, I will give my number to the receptionist in a minute. Nothing personal but I can't have my number being leaked."

The doctor nodded his head and shook Alexia's hand. "Of course. I will see you later."

Alexia nodded her head after giving the doctor a firm handshake. When the doctor walked away, Alexia turned around herself to go and give her number to the receptionist. After that she turned to her friends. "We have one more stop to make in this hospital."