11.

Training at Barca would start again today and since Thalia was part of the staff, it was necessary for her to be part of the group and attentive on the field. Her alarm went off early in the morning. Thalia groaned quietly and reached for her phone to shut the alarm off, her blue eyes slowly opening. She sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

When she felt somewhat awake enough, she crawled out of bed after giving her sleeping wife a kiss on the forehead and got herself showered. She did her daily skin care routine and got dressed. She then brushed her teeth and did her hair and went downstairs without falling down the stairs.

When she got to the kitchen, she patted the little ball of fluff that was already awake and running around and gave her breakfast.

Thalia shoved some last minute things into her bag and then she put a leash on Nala, taking her out for a walk so Alexia wouldn't need to do that. The brunette was struggling with the fact that training begun and that she couldn't be there. Thalia strolled over the beach with the too excited little ball of fluff and managed to get the dog tired just in time. They headed home and Thalia grabbed an apple to eat on the way to her work.

She managed to wake herself up by blasting music and singing while driving. She parked her car in the garage, not needing to hide her ring anymore, she kept it around her finger and headed into the facility, the bag thrown over her shoulder, phone in hand to check her schedule.

First day and she was already fully booked with appointments.

Bruna, Jana and Cata were still rehabilating from their ACL's and Asisat had gotten an injury on her MCL. The knee injuries were quite troublesome.

Then she would also have Ona come in today to do a fitness check just to see how far she was with everything and a session booked with Mapi since she was struggling with something.

Thalia threw the leftover from her apple away and entered her examination room. She turned the lights on and sat down behind her desk, starting her computer up. She opened her phone and texted Alexia.

Me:
Good morning love. I am totally
packed today so I will probably
be home late. I love you. ❤️

Wifey💍:
Thank you for telling me.
I love you too. Tell the girls
that I said hi. 🩷

Me:
Will do. See you tonight!

Thalia was known for staying longer than necessary. All just for the players. It was one of the things that made her so great. After checking her schedule again, she stood up and prepared her bench. Bruna would come in first. Her ACL was actually doing really well.

A knock was heard and the blonde told them to come in. The door opened and a familiar voice called out. "¡Buenos díaz! You beautiful therapist!" The therapist's eyes widened and she turned around, a huge smile growing on her face. "ONA!"

The defender jumped in the therapists arms, said blonde catching her easily by wrapping her arms around the brunette's waist. Ona's legs went around the therapist's sides, her arms secured around her neck in a seemingly never-ending hug.

"What are you doing here?" The blonde chuckled, overjoyed to see her best friend again.

"I came in earlier today to say hi to my best friend." The two women had the biggest smiles ever on their faces, Thalia putting Ona back on her feet. "I am so happy that you joined Barca."

There was a sparkle in Ona's eyes. "I am too! I also came to see that diamond around your finger in real life!"

Thalia laughed and showed her ring off to Ona, the latter looking at the ring with big eyes. "Oh my goodness. She really did go all out, didn't she?" Thalia smiled, a twinkle in her eyes. "Yes. Yes she did. She asked me to marry her on the beach at sundown. We had the smallest wedding ever in this little church close to our house. They truly are the best memories that I have."