28.

Alexia was down on one knee, holding the ring out towards Thalia. Thalia stood there just looking at Alexia with an empty look in her eyes, her face void from any emotions. "No."

No one had seen Alexia's face fall that quickly. Tears started to gather in her eyes. Thalia truly didn't want her back.

Alexia slowly nodded her head and then hung it low. A small smile formed itself on Thalia's face. The blonde knelt down in front of Alexia. The blonde placed her fingers underneath Alexia's chin, forcing the athlete to look up.

"You mispronounced my name mi amor. It's Thalia Esther Putellas Segura- Robbie."

Confusion replaced the tears in Alexia's eyes. She was still unable to say anything so Thalia spoke. "I was just kidding when I said no. I will be your wife again but only under the circumstances that we take it easy, okay?"

Alexia hugged Thalia tightly. "Of course. Anything you say. Just... anything to have you back at my side."

Thalia didn't know if she made the right choice but if Alexia had been showing fight and passion for the past four weeks while being miles away from each other, than...

"I'm giving you a second chance Alexia. I will only say this once though. Fuck it up and I'm leaving. Do you understand?"

Alexia nodded her head as she hugged Thalia tighter. The blonde smiled and finally let herself relax. "I believe that you're holding a ring that's mine."

Alexia smiled and they broke the hug. The brunette gently grabbed Thalia's hand and placed the beautiful shining ring back where it belonged. It was then that their friends and family finally saw that Thalia had said yes and like a group of hooligans, they got over the barricade and ran to the couple, wanting to celebrate this moment. Mapi looked at Alexia with bright eyes. "She said yes?"

Thalia chuckled and patted Mapi's shoulder. "Hey, I said yes 3 years ago. But yes. I said yes. But only if we take it slow."

A pair of arms wrapped around Thalia's waist from behind and the blonde was lifted into the air, going around in circles.

Thalia smirked as she knew immediately who it was and when she was put down on her feet, the blonde turned around and pulled Ona into a tight hug. Ona returned the hug, hugging the blonde maybe even tighter than the blonde was hugging her. When they broke the hug after a few minutes, Ona glared Thalia down. "You absolute batshit crazy bitch. How dare you just leave me here in Spain while you go out on a vacation to fucking Hawaii and Bali? You better bought me back a souvenir."

Everyone laughed at that, especially the way that Ona pouted after talking. Thalia snickered and ruffled Ona's hair. "Stop over-reacting. Of course I bought souvenirs. I bought souvenirs for everyone.. probably spent too much money.... They are all in. Uh. My suitcases? Aren't they still at the airport?"

Margot laughed. "Nah. Don't worry. Your wife took care of them. She picked them up from the airport before she came here."

Mapi waved with her arms, getting the attention from everyone as the chatter died down. Thalia went to stand besides Alexia. She was still a little bit mad at the athlete but she also knew that they would be able to work their way through this bump on the road. Especially with the bump in her stomach. Even though she wasn't showing, her hand unconsciously went to rest on her stomach.

When it was quiet, Mapi looked at the couple with a sparkle in her eyes. Ingrid was standing besides her.

"I don't know about all of you, but I just realised the most important thing from this outcome."

Everyone either tilted their head or raised their eyebrows, waiting for a further explanation. When Mapi didn't finish on her own, Ingrid spoke up. "And what's that?"