31.

When Aitana left Thalia's room, the midfielder felt more relaxed and was more focused on football and her recovery. Thalia took the moment of silence to turn to her computer, opening google, a small smile appearing on her face as she thought that she was pretty awesome, planning a special day.

Thalia then changed into a training kit of her own and went outside with Jana and Cata. They were now allowed to lightly train on the grass for the first time and Thalia would be by their side at all times.

Thalia put markings on the field, knowing that she was granted enough space on the field to work with Cata and Jana.

The head of the social media pages noticed Thalia walking out with Cata and Jana and immediately put the camera on them. The first time that they would train on the field again was always an important step in the recovery process.

Everyone stopped training for a bit, thanking Jonatan for the break and some girls going over to the 3 women, Ona also filming the moment where Thalia started to jog with the two athletes to slowly get them up and running again.

"Okay, you know what I said. The moment that it starts to hurt, you need to stop immediately. We will begin with a standard, basic, warming up. Just follow my lead.

Jana and Cata couldn't hide the smiles on their face as they started to jog alongside Thalia. The feeling of the green grass underneath their feet gave them all the happiness in the world.

Thalia was proud at the two athletes and after the warming up, they all stretched together, Thalia getting some balls from the group of players and then she went back to Jana and Cata to get them a little bit used to the feeling of touching a ball again, keeping all of the excercises light.

When they were done, Thalia and the girls went back inside and Thalia massaged the two of them.

"You truly are incredible T."

Thalia looked up, slightly confused at the random compliment. "What makes you say that?"

Cata looked at Thalia, her eyes kind and open. "We're part of the Spanish squad you know. We missed the EUROS but we talk about everything together. Thank you for supporting the girls."

Thalia chuckled and finished massaging Cata, moving on to Jana. "I'm just trying everything that I can to support you all."

They fell back into short and lighthearted chit-chat again. Thalia loved the girls with her whole heart and she would literally go through hell and back for all of them.

When Jana and Cata were done with their treatment, they hugged the therapist and then left her room.

Thalia sat down in her chair, fatigue rolling over her. Exhaustion was already taking over. She was way more exhausted now that she was pregnant than ever before.

She went over to Pola and asked if she could do anything else and when Pola shook her head, the blonde called it a day and shut everything down in her office. She grabbed her bag and then walked to her Cupra.

She went home.

When she got home, she was confused because there were a lot more cars than she could remember. She furrowed her eyebrows and checked her phone, seeing if Alexia told her anything but she hadn't.

Thalia shrugged her shoulders, got out op the Cupra, locked it and then went inside of their house. "Ale? I'm home!"

When there wasn't a response, Thalia got worried and she dropped her bag at the front door, walking into the living room. No one there except for Nala. The kitchen? Nope. The gym? There she was. Working out and a camera team filming her?