34.

Thalia and Alexia's relationship was thriving. They were communicating better than ever and showed each other a lot more support than before.

Thalia was slowly getting more stressed out by the events that happened within the national team, anxiety slowly growing in the pit of her stomach with each passing day. To Thalia's suprise, everyone from the national team would be able to make it to the meeting on Wednesday, showing just how much those girls needed someone to talk to and with in a safe environment and all together.

When Thalia and Alexia woke up that morning, Thalia ahd to throw up again, which was becoming part of the waking up routine and hen the girls got ready for the day. "Oh, by the way, I also put this in a message but try to wear something that's allowed to get dirty.

Alexia winked at Thalia. "I know an activity that can make me dirty."

The blonde laughed and playfully punched the athlete's arm. "I know that I'm absolutely irresistable querida, but let's just focus on today. I think that it will be asking too much of my energy already."

Alexia smiled and the two of them shared a kiss before going downstairs, Alexia picking Nala up for a walk and Thalia set the coffee up and made them breakfast. When Alexia and Nala returned, Thalia and Alexia sat down at the table and ate breakfast together. 

After their breakfast, Thalia and Alexia got into the car, taking Nala with them. No one hated that little dog, nor would anyone ever be able to hate on her. Thalia drove out to the building that she rented for the day and then the two of them waited on the parking lot, waiting for everyone to arrive. This would be Alexia and Thalia's first time seeing Jenni after almost ruining their marriage.

When Jenni arrived as the last person from the national squad, everyone had greeted Thalia with either a hand or a hug, Thalai introducing herself shirtly to some of the girls that hse had never spoken to before and when the last car arrived, Thalia gave Alexia's hand a small squeeze and when Jennifer Hermoso stepped out of her car, she locked it and walked up to the blonde, towering over her, the blonde just smiled. "I'm happy that you could make it."

Jennifer looked at Thalia, she ahd been stunned when the blonde had created a groupchat to form a safe space for them. "You never deserved the things that I personally put you through and I am sorry-"

She was cut off by the blonde's calm and relaxing voice. "You know what you did and that's all I need to know. I just want you to move on from it like we did. We're all okay, at least that's how I see it and we have bigger problems at hand currently, so how about we all head inside and I can start us off?"

Jenni was stunned into silence as the blonde, who was holding Nala's leash headed inside, Alexia following closely behind and then the rest of the team followed.

Thalia led them into a room with a big table where everyone could sit down while she stood besides a whiteboard, patiently waiting until everyone was seated and everyone was quiet, looking at her. Thalia straightened her shoulders while Nala was laying on the table. The blonde cleared her throat.

"Alright, first of all, thank you to all of you who have joined here today, which is suprisingly everyone. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for trusting me. I already spoke with a few of you because of my job at Barcelona. Before we get into all kinds of deep rooted stuff, I wanted to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Thalia Esther Putellas Segura- Robbie, I'm 32 years old and, as most of you probably know, I'm married to Alexia. Margot Robbie is also my one and only twin sister. I became a therapist to step into my mom's footsteps, I was born and raised in Australia until I made the switch to barcelona and started to live my life here. Let's see, my hobbies are sports, obviously and I actually watch a lot of tv. My biggest passions consist out of making sure that everyone around me is okay and I would go through hell and back for my loved ones.
Okay, why did I tell you that? Because it's easier to open up about deep-rooted problems when you know the person you're talking to a little bit. I 'm a very open person and all of you can ask me anything at any time."