-64-

Minerva and I had a wonderful evening together in Hogsmeade. All we did was talk and talk, have some laughs here and there. And maybe, just maybe a drink or two too much. "We should do this more often! Maybe once a week?" Minerva exclaims as we are walking towards the castle with locked arms. It's nearly one am at this point. The sky is dark and full of stars. Luckily the whole way back to Hogwarts has torches, so we can't get lost during our little drunken, happy stumbling adventure. "Don't think our paycheck would cover that up in a long run." I giggle. It just makes her laugh even more. Out of the two of us, she seems to be more drunk. Regardless us being great friends, I didn't tell her about me and Severus. Didn't think he would appreciate that. Neither did I tell her about what happened on Christmas. Although, I did tell her how I'm going to be the godmother to Tonks's and Remus's baby boy, and how excited I am about to meet the little fella.

When we finally got inside the castle, we tried to compose ourselves the best we can. "You sure you'll find your way back to your chamber?" I try to whisper to the other side of the corridor while holding a laugh. "Yess..!" she whispers back. Seeing my friend stumbling like a toddler is just so funny - specially someone like her who likes to come across as this calm and collected person. Guess she needed to let out some steam, just like I did. All of sudden, Minerva tangled into her legs and falls down. On her way down, she holds onto one of those suit of armors and they come crashing down. An awful clatter fills the empty corridor and I try holding a bigger laughter. "Don't just stand there, (Y/N). Help me back up!" she hisses. "Coming, Minnie!" I rush to her.

After getting her into her chamber to safety, I felt a lot more sober. But as I was walking towards my chamber, I got this feeling I wasn't ready to go to sleep. Not just yet. And before I knew, I was standing in front of the Potions classroom's door. I want to see him before I hit the bed. Knocking on the door couple times and wait. No answer. I try again, only this time I do the classic 'shave and a haircut' knock; dun, du du dun dun, dun dun. The door opens, revealing the man himself. Big smile appears on my face:"Sevyyy~!". He's looking down on me, trying to figure out what on earth am I doing here at this hour:"(Y/N).". Then he turns around and opens the door more:"One too many firewhiskys, I see.". Chuckle comes out of me and I enter the room, closing the door behind:"Not as many as Minnie did.". Severus walks back behind his desk to write something. Looks like I interrupted his work.

I walk deeper into the room, hands behind my back:"What's ya doing?". He lift those black eyes from the desk to me, slightly amused my tipsy state. "Writing." he simply answer and continues to write. Rolling my eyes a bit:"Well, that's a given...". To think he's working on a Friday night this late. Does this man ever sleep? He won't take his eyes off the parchment:"Thought I'd get over with this presentation at once, so I don't need to pay more time to this than necessary.". That peeks my interest and both of my eyebrows raise:"Oh?". Then, I take a chair and place it beside the desk, right on the corner of to be close to him. "What is it about?" I sit down and place both of the elbows onto the surface while cupping my own face, ready to hear him out. Maybe I could help him getting it done faster?

"Sex." he simply answer. My face drops out of confusion:"What?". Sex? That can't be right. Maybe I heard him wrong? Severus puts down the quill and leans closer while having his own elbow on the desk and rests his cheek on the palm:"Sex. Need me to spell it out for you?". The way he's looking deep into my (e/c) eyes as he said that makes my face go red:"N-no need...". There is that small smile corner of his mouth again. Clearly enjoying the reaction he got out of me. I clear my throat a little and try to push down the blush:"May I ask why?". "Believe it or not, Hogwarts is a school in the end of a day, and because of that we need to provide a healthcare class to the young teenagers regarding this matter." he tells. "Right." I nod.