-100-

Everyone here is staring right at the new arrival, looking all so baffled. Dramatic entrance... So like him. There are guards standing on the side, making sure all of the people stays out of this. Neville is held by two guards further away from us. I can't believe it... Severus is here! Why..- I mean, HOW?! Is this purely by coincidence? Or did someone rat me out? What is going on?! Even my mind is screaming at this point, heart heavily pounding inside my chest... Something about seeing him standing there makes me feel better about this situation. Then again... I don't wanna get too much of ahead of myself. Anything can happen at this point. "I'm afraid your request haveto wait, Severus." Yaxley growls and does a small jerking emotion with the fist he has part of my collar in as a sing 'can't you see we're busy here?'. Severus lowers his gaze from Yaxley to me. I'm not sure if he knows it's me and not the real Amycus. So I'm little bit scared he might not care what's going to happen to me.

"Very well. Please continue." Snape bluntly answers with the monotonic tone. My eyes pop wide open as in 'ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!' I swear to Merlin, I'll..- "But if you don't mind me asking... Why are you holding a member of my staff like that?" Snape asks. "This one here and that one there are not the real Carrow twins." Yaxley explains with half gritted teeth. Now Snape shift his eyes on 'Alecto', who's trying to stay calm while the guards are holding tightly from each side of her arms. "Really? They both surely look as pathetic as them." Snape hums carelessly. This man... Haveto hold my tongue for not yelling at him. Evil grin appears my capture's face when an idea hits him. "Well, then... As their 'boss', I'll let you deal with the punishment. Look into their mind and tell us who they really are, so we can all get home." Yaxley smirks as he roughly shoves me towards Snape, so I fall onto my knees in front of him. A small gasp escapes from my lips as he did so. This is not good..! For many reasons.

Headmaster and I share a look. Both of us knowing if these people are going to figure out who we are, there will be more trouble - fatal even. And if they'll figure out Snape is actually on our side... I don't wanna think about what they'll do to him. The real color of my eyes slowly started to appear. Just when Snape is about to say something, one of the guards further away yells:"Hey..!!". Huh?! All of our attention snaps right at where Neville is. He started to fight against the guards by moving more aggressively in their grasp. They start to struggle to have better hold of him. Neville! Corner of my eye, I can see how Snape draw his wand while having his eyes on the boy. This is my change..-! Then, I quickly draw my wand right at the love of my life and shout:"Depulso!!". Immediately, the banishing charm shoots Severus right at the crowd, knocking some of the guards along with him. A table that had Harry's posters on it also breaks and the pieces of papers goes flying. This all makes people around gasp and scream out of surprise. Both of Yaxley's eyebrows raise:"What the..-?!", "Glacius!" I cast on him when he was about to run for the wand I knocked out of his hand earlier.

In that very moment, the guards that has the hold on Neville gets distracted and he yanks himself free. The flicker of hope raises in me when I see this. That's when Neville made the run for it. Again, it's all like in slow-motion even in reality happens fast; As he's running towards me, as fast as he can, he's slowly turning back into himself - we both are actually. My heart misses a beat when I realize what I'm supposed to do while watching the boy running towards. Apparate. But... I've never done it with other person with me! Am I supposed to think him in his Polyjuice form or in his own?! I DON'T KNOW!!! The anxious feeling consumes me while watching him approaching, guards running only few meters behind. I quickly try my best to think a place where to Apparate us. Somewhere safe. A place I can picture us being in. My real hair appears and falls down on my shoulders. Neville extended his hand towards me, the mix of desperation and trust written all over that face which is now partly his and Alecto's. Fuck! Reaching my hand towards him, not as trusting of my own abilities written all over my face. Immediately, when our hands connect and we get firm grip of each other, we vanish. "NOOO!!!" Yaxley's furious scream echoes around the place.